As we are using so many social media accounts, it will be difficult to remember each account’s password. At the same time, social media like Snapchat requires a strong password (mixed with lower & upper case letters, numbers, symbols, and special characters) to prevent others from tracking your personal data. Hence, remembering those passwords is very difficult. If you want to change the current Snapchat account password, you can change it easily inside the profile settings. But what to do when you forgot the current password for the Snapchat account? Let’s get into the section to find the two different ways to reset the Snapchat password.
NOTE💡 – To reset the password, you must need the verified email account or phone number linked to that respective account.
Related: How to Block Someone on Snapchat
Reset Snapchat Password Using the Browser
#1 Open a browser and visit this link.
#2 Click Forgot Password and select the reset method that you want: Phone number or Email Address.
#3 Phone Number:
- Type your mobile number and tap Continue.
- Enter the verification code that you received and click Verify.
- Enter the new password on the respective boxes and click Save.
#4 Email Address:
- Type the email address associated with your account and click Submit.
- Open the mail sent by the Snapchat team and click the verification link.
- Enter the new password and click Save.
Reset Password on Snapchat Using the App
#1 Open the app and click the Log in option on the main screen.
#2 Enter your username or email id linked with the account and choose Forgot your password.
#3 Select the reset method that you want.
- Via Phone
- Via Email
#4 If you have selected the phone option: type the mobile number, enter the verification code, and create a new password. If you have selected the Email option, it will re-direct you to the web version. In that case, follow the above procedure and reset the password.
Still, finding difficulty to reset the password on Snapchat? Mention your issues in the comments section. We will help you to fix the issue. You can also share your queries on our Facebook and Twitter pages.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Cast Zoom Meetings on Roku TV
- How to Get Now TV on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Download and Setup Stremio on Android Device
- How to Download Apps on Sharp Smart TV [3 Ways]
- How to Update Kodi on Amazon Firestick
- Live NetTV Apk – Installation Guide for Android Mobiles/Tablets
- How to Install Dofu Sports Live Stream on Firestick
- How to Install and Stream IPTV on JVC Smart TV
- How to Add and Watch ITV Kodi Addon
- How to Install and Activate BBC iPlayer on Roku