Discovery+ is a streaming service owned by Discovery Inc. It was launched in 2020 and has over 18 million users worldwide. You can get access to all the popular shows on the Discovery Channel. It includes nature shows, true crime, cooking shows, and more. Also, you can access the TV channels owned by Discovery Inc like Food Network, Animal Planet, and more. You can get Discovery+ at $5/month with ads and $7/month without ads. Also, Discovery Plus is available on the App Store of Apple TV. Apple TV users can install the Discovery+ application to stream its contents.
How to Sign up for Discovery Plus
1. Go to discoveryplus.com on your browser.
2. Click on the Start Free Trial option on the Home page.
3. Choose the plan and click on Continue.
4. Enter your Email and password to create an account.
5. Click on Agree and Continue.
6. Enter your Billing Information and click on Agree and Continue.
7. After the successful transaction, you will receive a confirmation mail.
8. You can now sign in to your account and stream Discovery Plus.
Related: How to Watch Paramount Plus on Apple TV
How to Stream Discovery Plus on Apple TV
1. Set up your Apple TV and connect it to an internet connection.
2. Go to the home screen and select the App Store Icon.
3. Select the Search Icon.
4. In the search Bar, type Discovery Plus and search for it.
5. Select the Discovery Plus application from the Search Bar.
6. Select the Get button to install it on your Apple TV.
7. Now, you can open the application and sign in to stream Discovery Plus on Apple TV.
How to Watch Discovery Plus Via Airplay
1. Connect your iPhone or iPad and Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Download the Discovery Plus application from the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
3. Sign in to your account and play any movie or TV show.
4. Click on the Airplay option from the upper right corner of the media player.
5. Select your Apple TV from the list of available devices.
6. Enter the four-digit code that will appear on your Apple TV.
8. Enter the code on your iPhone or iPad.
9. Now, you are ready to stream Discovery Plus on your Apple TV.
Related Guide: How to Watch HBO Max on Apple TV
Entertain yourself by watching the shows from different channels like HGTV, ID, Food Network, Animal Planet, TLC, and Discovery Channel. You can watch Discovery Plus on your Apple TV by following the steps above.
Any query or feedback to share about this article? Feel free to use the comments section.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Watch HGTV on Amazon Firestick
- 7 Cool Gadgets for Coders of Different Programming Languages
- How to Watch Funimation on Google TV
- How to Stream Crunchyroll on Google TV
- How To Use Technology Advancements To Improve Your Business
- How to Chromecast PDF Files Using Smartphone & PC
- How to Connect AirPods to Your Mac
- The Best Websites To Keep You Entertained This Festive Season
- How to Unlock Your Apple Watch Immediately
- How to Turn on Your Apple Watch