- Safari browser is unavailable on the Apple TV App Store.
- You can use the screen mirroring method to view the Safari browser on Apple TV.
Safari is one of the world’s fastest and most secure web browsers, specially developed for Apple devices. Currently, the Safari browser is not available for Apple TV. But you can get Safari on Apple TV by mirroring your iPhone, iPad, or Mac screen.
Before going into the steps, go to the tvOS Settings and enable the AirPlay option on Apple TV. This guide will teach you how to screen mirror Safari on Apple TV.
How to Get Safari on Apple TV using iPhone
#1. Connect the Apple TV and iPhone / iPad to the same WiFi.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
#2. Unlock your iPhone and launch the Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad.
#3. Navigate to the webpage you want to browse.
#4. Swipe down from the top-right corner and select the Screen Mirroring option on the Control Center.
#5. Click the name of your Apple TV to mirror the iPhone screen.
#6. Once mirrored, you can view the Safari webpage on AppleTV.
How to AirPlay Safari on Apple TV from Mac
#1. Connect your Apple TV to the same WiFi as your Mac device is connected.
#2. Launch the Safari browser on your Mac.
#3. Hit the Control Center icon on the Mac menu bar and tap the Screen Mirroring option.
#4. You will see a list of available devices to connect.
#5. Select your Apple TV to mirror the Mac screen.
#6. Now, the Safari browser will display on your TV screen. Start surfing your favourite websites and enjoy viewing them on a big screen.
Features of Safari Browser
The salient features of Safari that make it stand out as unique from other browsers are listed below.
- The Handoff feature helps transfer images, video, or text from any iOS device to the Mac computer.
- Password Monitor will alert you to change the password in case of a data breach.
- Intelligent Tracking Prevention protects your data from trackers whenever you surf the web.
- You can see the privacy report weekly to know how it protects your browsing.
- Loads content fast with less battery usage as it has improved power efficiency.
- Voice search allows you to search websites using your voice.
- You can translate web pages between eighteen languages in a single click.
- The quick note helps to write down the notes instantly.
- It can support in-browser 4K HDR video playback.
This is due to an improper WiFi connection. Ensure you have connected the Apple TV and iPhone/iPad/Mac under the same WiFi to avoid these issues.
No. The Apple TV does not have any Browser app on the App Store.
Yes. Safari is a free browser with a simple and easy-to-use interface.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.