- You can activate the CNN app by entering the code on the activation website www.edition.cnn.com/activate/
CNN (Cable News Network) is a news channel that delivers world events, debates, expert analysis of political events, subjective discussions, and more. CNN GO is the official streaming app of the CNN network. After installing the app, you need to activate the CNN GO app by entering the activation code on the website www.edition.cnn.com/activate/.
In this article, you will learn how to install and activate CNN GO on streaming devices and Smart TVs.
How to Activate CNN on Different Devices
1. Open the CNN GO app on your device.
2. It will display an Activation Code on the TV screen.
3. Now, launch any web browser on your PC or smartphone to visit the CNN activation website (www.edition.cnn.com/activate/).
4. Choose the platform on which you have installed the CNN GO app.
5. On the next page, provide the CNN Activation Code and click on Continue to Verify.
6. Choose your TV Provider and enter the Provider’s login credentials.
7. Now, the CNN Go app will be activated.
8. Open the CNN Go app and stream news content on your device.
How to Install CNN on Streaming Devices and Smart TV
CNN Go is available in the App Store for streaming devices and Smart TVs. To install the app, refer to the steps below.
1. Turn On your Apple TV and connect it to the Internet.
2. Open the App Store.
3. Tap the Search icon from the menu bar.
4. Enter CNN in the search field using the on-screen keyboard.
5. Select the app from the search results.
6. Click on the Get button to install CNN on Apple TV.
7. Launch the app and note down the code.
8. Visit the CNN activation website www.edition.cnn.com/activate/ and enter the code to activate the app.
1. Turn On your Android TV and go to the home screen.
2. Select the Apps tab from the home screen.
3. Launch Play Store and tap the Magnifying Glass icon from the right corner.
4. Search for the CNN app with the help of the virtual keyboard.
5. Pick the official CNN GO app from the suggestions.
6. Click Install to download the app on Android TV.
7. Open the CNN app and note the code. Then, launch a browser on your PC and go to the website www.edition.cnn.com/activate/. Type the CNN code on the website to activate the app.
1. Turn On your Roku TV or Roku-connected TV.
2. Go to the home screen and select the option Streaming Channels.
3. Roku Channel Store opens up. Hover over the Search Channels and search for the CNN app.
4. Select the CNN Go app from the list.
5. Click Add Channel to install CNN on Roku. After installation, launch the app and make a note of the code.
6. From a browser on your PC, navigate to the website www.edition.cnn.com/activate/ and type the code to activate CNN GO.
1. Connect your Firestick to your TV and turn On the device.
2. Connect the device to the Internet connection and go to the home screen.
3. Tap the Find icon and select the Search bar.
4. Enter CNN in the search bar and search for the app.
5. Choose the CNN GO app from the search results.
6. Further, select the Get button or Download icon to download the app on Firestick.
7. Launch the CNN GO app on your Fire TV and note the code. Then, visit the website www.edition.cnn.com/activate/ and fill in the code to complete the activation.
Samsung Smart TV
2. Press the Smart Hub button on the remote.
3. Tap the Apps tile at the bottom of the screen.
4. Locate the Search icon and type CNN in the search bar.
5. Pick the CNN GO app from the search suggestions list.
6. On the following screen, tap the Install button to download the app on Samsung Smart TV. After installation, launch the app.
7. Visit the website www.edition.cnn.com/activate/ and type the code shown on your TV to activate the app.
LG Smart TV
1. Turn On the LG TV and hit the Home button.
2. Select the LG Content Store tile displayed at the bottom.
3. Tap the Search icon and type CNN using the virtual keyboard.
4. Pick the app from the search suggestions and tap Install to add the app to the LG Smart TV.
5. Open the app and note down the CNN code. Go to the CNN activation website www.edition.cnn.com/activate/ from a browser and enter the code to activate the CNN GO app.
CNN app is free, but if you sign in with your cable TV Provider, you will get unlimited access to the content.
You can stream CNN without cable using Sling TV, Hulu, DirecTV Stream, Pluto TV, and YouTube TV.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- Tugo TV IPTV: Stream 100+ Live TV Channels at $7
- HDToday APK – Installation Guide for Android & Firestick
- How to Add and Activate TSN on Roku
- How to Install & Activate Disney Plus on Sony Smart TV
- FloSports Free Trial [Get 20% Discount]
- How to Stream Sportsnet on Roku [Four Ways]
- How to Use Two WhatsApp Accounts in One Phone
- How to Get BBC iPlayer on Apple TV
- How to Update Apps on LG Smart TV [2 Ways]
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Amazon [Website & App]