YouTube Music is a freemium music streaming app with over 100 million official songs. This app has in-built cast support so you can Chromecast YouTube Music on both your Chromecast-connected TV and TVs with built-in Chromecast supported. If you want, you can cast the web version of YouTube Music to your TV with the help of Google Chrome web browser on your Windows and Mac.
YouTube Music can be streamed with or without a premium subscription. The premium version unlocks features like ad-free listening, offline streaming, background play, audio-only mode, and more.
How to Chromecast YouTube Music [Android/iOS Device]
YouTube Music supports Chromecast from Android Phones and tablets running versions 4.4 or higher. It supports iPhones and iPads with iOS 14 or higher.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
1. Connect your Android/iOS device and Chromecast device to the same WiFi connection.
3. Once installed, launch and complete the sign-in process of YouTube Music.
4. Tap and play your favorite music and hit the Cast icon on the YouTube Music playing screen.
5. Select your Chromecast device to connect.
6. Now, you can listen to your track on the Chromecast device.
How to Chromecast YouTube Music Using Windows and Mac
YouTube Music supports browsers like Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge. However, you can cast it only with the help of the Chrome browser on your PC. Before casting, make sure that you have installed the latest version of Google Chrome.
1. Visit (music.youtube.com) on a browser from your Windows/Mac.
2. Tap Sign-in and enter your YouTube Music account credentials.
3. Start playing a song and hit the Cast icon at the top right corner of your music player
4. Select and connect your Chromecast device.
5. Now, the playing song is cast on your Chromecast device.
YouTube Music Subscription Plans
The premium version of YouTube Music is free with the purchase of YouTube Premium, or you can purchase YouTube Music alone by paying the required monthly fee.
|YouTube Music Premium
|YouTube Music Family Plan
|YouTube Premium (YouTube and YouTube Music ad-free)
How to Fix YouTube Music Not Working on Chromecast
Using a slow internet connection and not connecting the devices under the same network are some of the major causes of YouTube Music not working on Chromecast. Solutions to resolve these issues are given below.
1. Ensure to connect your devices under the same WiFi connection.
2. Use a high-speed internet connection.
3. Reduce the number of devices connected to the same network.
4. Sign in with the correct YouTube Music account credentials.
5. Update the Chromecast device and then update the app.
6. If you are casting via Windows/Mac, use the latest version of the browser.
7. Reset your Chromecast device and try casting again.
Frequently Asked Question
Yes, you can Chromecast YouTube Music using Android, iPhone, and Windows/Mac with the help of a browser.
Yes, YouTube Music is available to install on the Play Store of Google TV.
Yes, all the YouTube Music subscription plans offers up to 1 Month of a free trial.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.