- The Emby app is available for both iPhone and iPad in the App Store.
- Install the app: Open App Store → Search for Emby → Select the app → Tap the Get button.
You can install the Emby app on your iPhone or iPad directly from the App Store. The Emby app is compatible with iOS or iPadOS 12.0 or above. If you are using the older version, update your iPhone or iPad to its latest version to get the Emby app.
Emby, similar to Plex, is a media server platform. You can upload your media files to the Emby Server and access them anywhere in the world with the app. You can access the Emby app for free on your iPhone or iPad with limited access. To get unlimited access, you need to buy the Emby Premiere.
In this guide, you will learn how to install the Emby app on your iPhone or iPad. We have also included a guide to set up the app.
How to Download Emby on iOS [iPhone or iPad]
1. Open the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Hit the Search bar and search for the Emby app.
3. Click on the Emby app and tap on the Get button.
4. After the installation, tap on the Open button to launch the app.
How to Use Emby on iPhone or iPad
1. Open the Emby app on your iPhone or iPad device.
2. On the welcome screen, tap the Next button. If it asks permission to access Bluetooth and WiFi, tap the Allow button.
3. Now, sign in with your Emby account. If you are a new user, click the Sign Up button to create a new account.
4. Then, you will get the Connect to Server screen.
5. Enter your Emby Server Host URL and Port ID. Then, click the Connect button.
6. Now, you can access your saved media file on your iPhone or iPad.
Emby Subscription Plan
Emby offers three types of subscriptions. And there is no free trial available on the Emby platform.
|Lifetime||$119 for lifetime|
Get the subscription plan of Emby from the official website.
Frequently Asked Questions
The best alternatives for Emby are Plex and Jellyfin.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- Can I Get a Free Trial on Peacock TV?
- How to Clear Cache on Android Devices [All Possible Ways]
- How to Access Microsoft Teams on Apple TV
- How to Watch YouTube Videos on Amazon Fire Tablet
- Crystal IPTV: Stream 120,000+ TV Channels and 15,4000 VODs at €9
- 4 Ways to Know If Someone Blocked You On WhatsApp
- How to Get 14-Day Free Trial on Ancestry
- How to Install and Stream Viki on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Connect Hisense Smart TV to WiFi Without Remote
- How to Setup & Use Emby on Linux