- The Foxtel Go app is unavailable in the Amazon App Store of Firestick and Fire TV.
- You can sideload the Foxtel Go APK [https://urlsrt.io/Foxtel-Go-APK] on Firestick using the Downloader app.
- Alternatively, you can screen mirror Foxtel Go app [Play Store] to your Fire TV Stick from your Android smartphone.
Foxtel Go is an app for all Foxtel or Foxtel Now users to watch content on their devices. Unfortunately, the Foxtel Go app is unavailable for the Firestick and Fire TV on the Amazon App Store. However, using the Downloader app, you can sideload the Firestick Go app on your Fire TV Stick. Once you sideload and install the Foxtel Go, you can watch live channels and on-demand content on the app. If you are a Foxtel or Foxtel Now user, you can watch content on Foxtel Go for free.
How to Install Foxtel Go on Firestick
1. Power ON your Firestick or Fire TV.
2. Tap the Find icon on the home screen.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
3. Hit the Search bar.
4. Type Downloader on the search box using the on-screen keyboard.
5. Locate the Downloader app in the search suggestions and tap it.
6. Click the Get button or Download icon to install the Downloader app on Firestick.
7. Launch the Downloader app after installation and tap Allow to give access to the necessary permissions.
8. Hit the Home button on your Firestick remote.
9. On the home screen, click the Settings icon.
10. Scroll down and select the option My Fire TV.
11. Next, select Developer Options.
12. Hit the option Install Unknown Apps and enable the Downloader app by clicking the toggle switch.
13. Once enabled, go to the Apps section and launch the Downloader app.
14. Navigate to the URL box and fill in the Foxtel Go APK link [https://urlsrt.io/Foxtel-Go-APK]. Then, select Go.
15. The file will start to download. Once downloaded, hit the option Install on the installation screen.
16. Launch the Foxtel Go app after installation and enter your login credentials to sign in.
17. Play your favorite movie or TV show and watch it on your Firestick-connected TV or Fire TV.
How to Screen Mirror Foxtel Go on Firestick Using Smartphone
1. Connect your Firestick to WiFi. Then, connect your smartphone to the same WiFi connection.
2. Then, install the Foxtel Go app from the Play Store on your Android smartphone.
3. On your Firestick, enable the Display Mirroring feature. Go to Settings → Display & Sounds → Enable Display Mirroring.
4. Now, leave your Firestick idle and open the Foxtel Go app on your smartphone.
5. Sign in with your account and play any sign-in with your account.
6. Then, go to the Notification Panel and tap the Screen Cast icon.
7. From the list of devices, choose your Firestick device.
8. Now, the video content from your smartphone will appear on your Firestick.
9. To stop the mirroring, tap the Screen Cast icon again and click the Disconnect button.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. Foxtel Go is not available for Fire TV Stick. You need to sideload or screen mirror the app from your smartphone.
No. Foxtel Go does not offer any standalone subscriptions. You need to buy any Foxtel or Foxtel Now plans to access Foxtel Go.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.