Access your favorite live TV channels on the big screens through Freeview on Firestick. Freeview is a free IPTV service that offers various popular media such as BBC, ITV, Demand 5, player, UKTV Play, CBS, All 4, Horror bites, etc. It is a subscription-free service and the best alternative for the expensive cable TV connection. This service allows you to purchase the channels which you fond-of.
Freeview has a huge library with thousands of on-demand movies, TV shows, series, and much more. It provides recent TV channels that can be streamed in high resolutions. You can really enjoy both live TV and on-demand on this platform.
Why you need a VPN
While Streaming online, your IP will be exposed easily. Hence ISPs (Internet Service Providers), app developers, government agencies and hackers can track your online activities with ease. At the end of the day, you may face some legal problems if you have streamed any copyrighted contents. To avoid these problems, we recommend you to use VPN (Virtual Private Network). A good VPN lets you hide your real identity by switching your IP to different locations. On the other hand, VPN is also helpful in accessing the media that are geo-restricted. Some of the apps/services like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, BBC iPlayer and more are geo-restricted in certain countries. To bypass those restrictions, you need to install a VPN on your device.
After trying out several free and paid VPN services, we recommend you to use NordVPN. It is regarded as the best VPN to safeguard your privacy. While purchasing the NordVPN, make sure to select the annual plans rather than selecting the monthly plans. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount + 3 months free.
Features of Freeview
The amazing features of Freeview are listed below.
- Freeview offers over 70 SD channels and 15+ HD channels. You are allowed to pick your favorite channels among them.
- You can create a personal playlist and add your favorite for easy access.
- The built-in reminder helps you to catch-up with the upcoming shows or movies by alerting with the notifications.
- It also gives a TV guide that lets you schedule your streaming or viewing plan.
- With the Freeview HD recorder, you can record the live shows or series and enjoy them in your leisure time.
- You can easily browse for new content and access your regional channels instantly.
How to Get Freeview on Firestick
Freeview is not officially available on the Amazon App Store. Hence, you need to follow the sideloading process to install Freeview on Firestick.
- Start the Firestick and select the Settings option.
- Click-on the My Fire TV/Device option.
- Pick the Developer Options from the menu.
- Now, tap and enable Apps from Unknown Sources.
Install Freeview on Firestick via Downloader App
Downloader App helps you to download any third-party apps like Freeview.
(1) Launch the Downloader app on your Firestick.
(2) On the home screen, enter the URL of the Freeview – http://bit.ly/3o6njbs.
(3) Hit the Go button, and then apk file will download on your Firestick. If it is not downloaded, tap the click here option to download the file.
(4) After downloading the file, press the Install button and wait a while.
(5) Finally, click-on the Open option to access the Freeview app.
Get Freeview on Firestick using Aptoide TV
Aptoide TV is the easiest way to download the apps from unknown sources.
(1) Start the Aptoide TV app on your Firestick device.
(2) Hit the Search icon in the home screen.
(3) Search for Freeview by entering the name in the search bar.
(4) Click-on the Next button and choose the app from the search list.
(5) Now, tap the Install button in the app’s info screen.
(6) Wait for the installation to complete.
(7) Finally, press the Open button to launch the app.
By following the above methods, you can easily get the Freeview app on your Firestick device. Freeview is the best and simple way to watch hundreds of live TV channels with better streaming quality. Access this service on your desired screens.
Drop your queries and feedbacks in the below comment section. Follow our Techfollows site for more updates.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Watch Facebook Videos on Roku
- How to Control Apple TV with Android Device 
- How to Chromecast Whatsapp Video Calls 
- How to Add and Listen to Amazon Music on Roku
- How to Get Discovery Plus App on Firestick 
- 9 Best IPTV for Firestick / Fire TV [January 2021]
- How to Install BubbleUPnP for iOS Devices [iPhone/iPad]
- All You Need to Know About Algo-Trading
- Useful PDF Tips and Tricks You Probably Didn’t Know
- How to Get SoundCloud on Roku via Musiclouds
Apps4 months ago
How to Install Spectrum TV App on Firestick/Fire TV
How to2 years ago
How to Install IPTV on LG Smart TV 
IPTV3 months ago
Best IPTV Player for Windows PC/Laptop [January 2021]
FireStick1 year ago
How to Install Xfinity Stream on Firestick 
Android8 months ago
Best IPTV Players for Android [November 2020]
How to8 months ago
How to Install and Setup IPTV for Roku 
Android8 months ago
How to Cast to Firestick using Android and Windows 
How to9 months ago
How to Jailbreak Roku in 5 Minutes