Access your favorite live TV channels on the big screens through Freeview on Firestick. Freeview has a huge library with thousands of on-demand movies, TV shows, series, and much more. It is a free IPTV service with various popular media such as BBC, ITV, Demand 5, player, UKTV Play, CBS, All 4, Horror bites, etc. It is the best alternative for the expensive cable TV connection. Moreover, Freeview provides recent TV channels that can be streamed in high resolutions. You can really enjoy both live TV and on-demand on this platform.
Features of Freeview
The amazing features of Freeview are listed below.
- Freeview offers over 70 SD channels and 15+ HD channels. You are allowed to pick your favorite channels among them.
- You can create a personal playlist and add your favorite for easy access.
- The built-in reminder helps you to catch up with the upcoming shows or movies by alerting you with notifications.
- It also gives a TV guide that lets you schedule your streaming or viewing plan.
- With the Freeview HD recorder, you can record live shows or series and enjoy them in your leisure time.
How to Get Freeview on Firestick
Freeview is not officially available on the Amazon App Store. Hence, you need to follow the sideloading process to install Freeview on Firestick.
(1) Start the Firestick and select the Settings option.
(2) Click on the My Fire TV/Device option.
(3) Pick the Developer Options from the menu.
(4) Now, tap and enable Apps from Unknown Sources.
How to Sideload Freeview on Firestick via Downloader App
Downloader App helps you to download any third-party apps like Freeview.
(1) Launch the Downloader app on your Firestick.
(2) On the home screen, enter the URL of the Freeview – http://bit.ly/3o6njbs.
(3) Hit the Go button, and then apk file will download on your Firestick. If it is not downloaded, tap the click here option to download the file.
(4) After downloading the file, press the Install button and wait a while.
(5) Finally, click on the Open option to access the Freeview app.
How to Stream Freeview on Firestick using Aptoide TV
Aptoide TV is the easiest way to download apps from unknown sources.
(1) Start the Aptoide TV app on your Firestick device.
(2) Hit the Search icon on the home screen.
(3) Search for Freeview by entering the name in the search bar.
(4) Click on the Next button and choose the app from the search list.
(5) Now, tap the Install button on the app’s info screen.
(6) Wait for the installation to complete.
(7) Finally, press the Open button to launch the app.
Alternate Method to Cast Freeview to Fire TV
Using your Android device, you can cast the Freeview app to a Fire TV device. To screen mirror to Firestick, you have to enable mirroring. Long-press the Home button on your Firestick and select Mirroring to enable it.
(1) Connect your Fire TV device and your Android device with some internet connection.
(2) Go to the Google Play Store on your Android device and install the Freeview app.
(3) Go to Notification Panel and click on the Screen Cast option from the list.
(4) Select your device from the available list of options to connect.
(5) Now, launch the app and select any content and start streaming Freeview on your Fire TV device.
There are several best IPTV Players for Firestick. If you need to access more content, then here are some best alternatives for Freeview.
Freeview is the best and simple way to watch hundreds of live TV channels with better streaming quality. Access this service on your desired screens.
You can sideload using third-party apps to stream Freeview on Fire TV.
Make sure to connect your Fire TV device with a stable internet connection to this issue.
If you wish to stream Freeview from Australia or anywhere outside the UK, you can use a VPN service like Express VPN on Firestick.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install and Stream IPTV on JVC Smart TV
- How to Add and Watch ITV Kodi Addon
- How to Install and Activate BBC iPlayer on Roku
- 13 Best IPTV Players for Windows PC 
- How to Install and Setup IPTV on Philips Smart TV
- How to Watch Cinema HD on Roku [2 Ways]
- How to Chromecast Crave on Your TV
- How to Install and Stream Sky Go on Chromebook
- The Key Elements in AU Online Casinos to Draw New Players
- How to Get A Grades in Canada: Essay Writing Standards to Follow