How to Install Sky Go on Firestick/Fire TV
Sky Go is a streaming app developed by Sky network to watch Sky Television programs hassle-free anywhere and anytime. The Sky media company is Europe’s largest pay-television company, primarily involved in satellite television and broadband services. The Sky Go app allows you to watch programs on multiple devices simultaneously. Moreover, all Sky TV subscribers can stream it for free on Firestick as well.
Download Sky Go on Firestick
Sky Go is not officially available on Amazon Fire TV Stick. Hence, you have to install it as a third-party app. There are plenty of ways to sideload the third-party app on your Firestick. But let us see the most commonly used methods:
- Install Sky Go on Firestick using the Downloader app
- Install Sky Go on Firestick using ES File Explorer
Note: You can also use other apps like Aptoide TV, FireDL, Apps2Fire, and the ADB method to install Sky Go on Firestick.
Before installing any third-party applications, you must turn on Install unknown apps. Follow the below steps to turn on apps from unknown sources:
#1: Go to the Settings page of Firestick.
#2: In the settings page, move to the My Fire TV option and click on it.
#3: Go to the “Developer Options” under the My Fire TV menu.
#4: Click on “Install Unknown Apps”.
#5: A warning message will display on the Firestick screen. Click “Turn On“.
By doing this, you are now allowed to install Sky Go to any other third-party apps on your Amazon Firestick.
Note: In the newer version of Firestick, you need to enable unknown sources after installing the Downloader or ES File Explorer app.
How to Get Sky Go on Fire TV using the Downloader app
Downloader is an app that is used to sideload any third-party apps into your Firestick. If you don’t have a downloader installed, first install the Downloader app on Firestick and proceed to the below steps:
#1: Open the Downloader app.
#2: Enter the URL “http://bit.ly/3QtQpjZ” and click “GO.”
#3: You will be re-directed to the third-party website. Scroll down and select the button labeled Download APK.
#4: Select click here on the next screen.
#5: The app will start downloading.
#6: Once the app gets downloaded, it will move to the installation page.
#7: Scroll down and click “Install.”
#8: The app will start installing. Click “Open” once the app gets installed successfully.
How to Watch Sky Go on Firestick using ES File Explorer
You can also install Sky Go on Firestick using ES File Explorer. If you don’t have an ES File Explorer app, then install ES File Explorer on Firestick, as it has plenty of benefits. After installing, follow the below steps to install Sky Go on Firestick:
#1: Open the ES File Explorer app.
#2: Click on the “+” icon on the homepage of ES File Explorer.
#3: Enter http://bit.ly/3QtQpjZ on the path field and click “Download Now“.
#4: The downloading page will appear on the screen.
#5: After downloading, click Open and then click Install to move to the installation page of Sky Go.
#6: Click “Done” and launch the app on your Firestick.
By installing Sky Go on Firestick, you can watch your favorite TV shows and videos-on-demand on TV. All Sky channels are available on Sky Go, and you can use this application to watch them. You can also install Sky Go on other devices and sync to watch from where you have left off.
How to Mirror Sky Go to Amazon Firestick
If you are not interested in sideloading the app, you can screen mirror on Firestick using your smartphone.
1. Click on the Home button on your Firestick remote.
2. Select the Firestick Mirroring option from the list.
3. Connect your smartphone and Firestick with the same internet connection.
Using Android Phone
1. Launch the Sky Go app on your Android phone from the Google Play Store.
2. Sign in with your Sky Go app credentials.
3. Select the Cast / Screen Cast option from the Notification Center on your Android Phone.
4. Pick your Firestick device from the list to connect.
5. Once done, choose to play your favorite content on Sky Go.
1. Open the Sky Go app on your iOS device.
2. Sign in with your account details.
3. Install and set up the Airscreen app on your Firestick to mirror your iPhone screen to Firestick.
4. On your iOS device, go to the Control Center and select Screen Mirroring.
5. Pick your Firestick device to connect.
6. Then, select any content and start streaming.
Unfortunately, no. Sky Go is not available in the USA. However, you can use a VPN service provider.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Live Stream MLB 2023 on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Chromecast MLB 2023 on TV
- How to Watch MLB 2023 on LG Smart TV
- How to Cancel Acorns Subscription [App & Web]
- How to Chromecast 123Movies on Your TV
- How to Install and Stream Sky Go on Chromebook
- Best Ways to Change Tinder Location to Get More Matches
- How to Watch F1 2023 on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Watch F1 on Firestick [Formula 1 2023]
- How to Watch NCAA March Madness on LG Smart TV