Friends is a popular sitcom series that was telecasted from 1994 to 2004. It has a separate fan base across the world. This series includes around 236 episodes. Warner Bros has an official announcement stating that the Friends Reunion or “The One Where They Get Back Together” will be premiered on May 27, 2021. HBO Max has acquired the rights for streaming. HBO Max is available on almost all streaming devices. If you are a Firestick user, you can easily stream Friends Reunion from HBO Max because the application is available on the Amazon App store. Now, quickly jump into this article to learn how to stream Friends Reunion on Firestick.
With an HBO Max subscription, you can watch Friends Reunion on Firestick, and the subscription package costs $14.99 per month. Remember HBO max is available only in the US, so you have to use a VPN service to bypass its geo-restrictions to watch Friends Reunion outside the US.
Why you need a VPN
While Streaming online, your IP will be exposed easily. Hence ISPs (Internet Service Providers), app developers, government agencies and hackers can track your online activities with ease. At the end of the day, you may face some legal problems if you have streamed any copyrighted contents. To avoid these problems, we recommend you to use VPN (Virtual Private Network). A good VPN lets you hide your real identity by switching your IP to different locations. On the other hand, VPN is also helpful in accessing the media that are geo-restricted. Some of the apps/services like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, BBC iPlayer and more are geo-restricted in certain countries. To bypass those restrictions, you need to install a VPN on your device.
After trying out several free and paid VPN services, we recommend you to use NordVPN. It is regarded as the best VPN to safeguard your privacy. While purchasing the NordVPN, make sure to select the annual plans rather than selecting the monthly plans. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount + 3 months free.
Steps to Stream Friends Reunion on Firestick
1) First connect your Firestick device on your TV.
2) Once connected, go to the Home screen and click on the Search icon.
3) Type HBO Max in the search bar.
4) Select the HBO Max app from the list of apps shown.
5) Click on the Download or Get icon to install the app on your Firestick.
6) Once installed, click on Open to launch the app.
7) Sign in with your HBO Max account details.
8) Finally, search and Play Friends Reunion with HBO Max on Firestick.
If you don’t have HBO Max account, follow the steps to create an account.
1) Open any browser and visit www.hbomax.com.
2) Click on Sign Up Now located at the top right corner.
3) Enter your First name, Last name, Email ID and Password and click on the Create button.
4) Next in the checkout screen, enter your Credit card details and click on Checkout.
5) Complete the checkout and your account details will be activated automatically.
As said before, you have to use a VPN to watch Friends Reunion outside the US. Here are the best VPNs for Firestick are,
If you are waiting to watch Friends Reunion on May 27, then Firestick will be the best option. Hope this article gives you clear information to stream Friends Reunion on Firestick. Watching Friends Reunion on the big screen will give you the best feeling. If you come across any doubt, you can ask us in the comment section.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- What are the Trends of Forex Trading in 2021?
- How to Find IP Address on iPhone [All Models]
- How to Change Passcode on iPhone [All Models]
- Financial Tips Every Business Owner Should Hear
- How to Archive Instagram Posts, Videos, Chats & Reels
- Top Ranking Casino Slots Software Providers
- How to Connect Roku to New WiFi Without Remote
- How to Watch MLB [Major League Baseball] on Roku
- Most Popular Game Categories In iTunes
- Tips for Fixing Common Roku Problems