Xumo is a video streaming service that lets you watch live TV and on-demand movies on supported devices. You can stream various popular channels including Fox Sports, Newsy, NBC News, USA Today, CBSN and more. The main advantage of downloading this streaming application is that all the movies and live channels available in this app are completely free to access. The application is officially available for major platforms including Android, iOS, Roku, Firestick, Smart TVs and more. This article will explain how to install Xumo streaming app on Firestick devices.
Xumo Supported Countries
Due to geo-restrictions Xumo is only accessible in the following countries:
- UK and
User outside these countries can use VPN on their Firestick to access Xumo contents. Check out how to install a VPN on Firestick.
How to Install Xumo on Firestick?
#1: Launch your Firestick and navigate to the Search menu.
#2: Use the on-screen keyboard to search for Xumo app.
#3: Navigate to the XUMO FREE MOVIES & TV app and select it to open.
#4: Select Get Free to Download.
#5: Wait for the app to download and install on your Firestick.
#6: Once installed, click Open to launch the app.
How to Install Xumo on Firestick [Sideloading Method]
If you can’t find Xumo on Amazon store, you can follow these steps to download this app on your Firestick/Fire TV.
#1: Go the Settings menu.
#2: Select My Fire TV or Device.
#3: Select Developer Options.
#4: Select Apps from Unknown Sources.
#5: Select Turn On.
#6: Get back to the home screen and open the Aptoide TV app from the Apps section.
#7: Navigate to the search bar located on the left side menu panel.
#8: Now, search for the Xumo app.
#9: Select the Xumo for Android TV app.
#10: Click Install.
#11: Wait for the app to install and click Open once the installation process is over.
Xumo is a fantastic application to stream a decent number of live channels and on-demand movies on firestick. Since it is a free application, you will have advertisements while streaming.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Cancel Fortnite Crew Subscription
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Amazon [Website & App]
- Important Advantages of Playing Dice Games Using Ethereum
- Is Getting A Loan Online Safe? PaydayMint Teaches You How To Stay Out Of Trouble.
- How Getting A Payday Loan From A Direct Lender Like Ipass Can Help You Get The Cash You Need Quickly
- Understanding the Stanley Cup Odds
- How to Cancel Subscription on iPhone
- Direct Lenders May Make Payday Loans Available Without Checking The Borrower’s Credit
- Easy Fixes to Common Chromecast Problems
- How to View Old Stories on Facebook [Simple Guide]