- The Xumo app is not available for Firestick in the Amazon App Store.
- Alternatively, you can sideload the Xumo APK (https://urlsrt.io/Xumo) on Firestick using the Downloader app.
Xumo is a free video streaming service that lets you watch 250+ live TV channels, TV shows, and movies on your Firestick. You can install this app on Firestick from the Amazon App Store for endless entertainment. This app is available to install and use only in certain countries. So, you can sideload the Xumo APK on your device if the app is unavailable to your region.
This guide will take you through the installation and sideloading method of Xumo app on Firestick.
How to Install the Xumo App on Firestick
1. Launch your Firestick and navigate to the Search menu.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
2. Use the on-screen keyboard to search for the Xumo app.
3. Select the XUMO FREE MOVIES & TV.
4. Click Get to install the app on your Firestick device.
5. Once installed, click Open to launch the app.
Play your favorite content and watch it on your Firestick-connected TV.
How to Sideload the Xumo App on Firestick Using Downloader
If you can’t find Xumo on the Amazon store, the app is unavailable for your region. You can follow these steps to sideload the app on your Firestick/Fire TV.
1. First, you need to install the Downloader app on Firestick.
2. Go to the Firestick home screen and launch the Settings menu.
3. Click My Fire TV and select Developer Options.
4. Choose the Install Unknown Apps option and enable the Downloader app.
5. Return to the home screen and open the Downloader app from the Apps section.
6. Allow the required permissions and open the Home tab.
7. Enter the Xumo APK URL (https://urlsrt.io/Xumo) and hit the Go button.
8. Once the APK file is downloaded, open it and tap Install.
9. Launch the app and access the content on your Firestick after installing it.
Yes. Xumo app is completely free to install and use on its supported devices. You do not need an account, login, or subscription to stream the content.
If the Xump app is not working, try the basic fix of restarting your Firestick device. If that does not fix the problem, update your Firestick.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.