Are you bored of playing games on your iPhone using the touch screen? You can play the games with PlayStation 5 Controller. The DualSense wireless PS5 controllers are the best controllers with new features like adaptive triggers and haptic feedback. You can connect the PS5 controller to your iPhone and play the controller-supported games on your iPhone. You can also play the PlayStation 5 games on your iPhone using the Remote Play app. Go through this guide completely to learn how to connect the PS5 controller and start playing the games on iPhone.
How to Hook up PS5 Controller to iPhone
Before you start connecting the DualSense PS5 wireless controller to your iPhone, you have to turn off your PS5 console to avoid connection issues. Make sure your PS5 controllers and iPhone are charged fully.
1. Turn on your PlayStation 5 Controller.
2. Press and hold the PS and Share button on your PS5 controller for a few seconds.
3. Now, the lights on the PlayStation 5 controller will start flashing blue, which means your controller is in pairing mode.
4. Next, navigate to the Settings app on your iPhone.
5. Select Bluetooth from the Settings menu.
6. Make sure you turn on the Bluetooth.
7. After you turn it on, it will scan for the nearby Bluetooth-enabled devices.
8. Select the DualSense wireless controller under the Other Devices.
9. Wait until you receive the confirmation message.
Once you receive the message, you can start using the PlayStation 5 controller to play games on your iPhone. You can also connect the PS5 Controller to your phone through Bluetooth.
How to Disconnect PS5 Controller from iPhone
You can easily disconnect the PS5 controllers from iPhone. Navigate to the Settings app on your iPhone and open Bluetooth. Select the DualSense wireless PS5 controller from the Other devices section and click the i icon followed by the PS5 controller.
Now select Disconnect from the prompt message that appears on the screen. Once you click the Disconnect button, the controller will be disconnected from your iPhone. After disconnecting the DualSense PS5 controller, you can reconnect the PS5 controller to your Playstation 5 console.
Once you start playing the iPhone games with the PS5 controller, you will feel like you missed something in the past few days. So use the PS5 controller to play controller-supported games on your iPhone with more fun.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can connect the PS5 controller to your iPhone 6S, 7, 7+, 8, 8+, X, XS, XS Max, XR, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, 12, 12 Mini, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max, 13, 13 Mini, 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max via Bluetooth.
The PS5 controller compatible devices are Android 12, iOS 14.5, macOS Big Sur 11.3, tvOS 14.5, and iPadOS 14.5.
If you couldn’t connect the PS5 controller to the iPhone, first check that the PS5 controller is charged. Then, try connecting the PS5 controller to the PS5 console. If it is connected, try reconnecting the PS5 controller to your iPhone.
- How to Connect Your Nintendo Switch Controller
- How to Listen to Spotify on PS5 [PlayStation 5]
- How to Connect Keyboard and Mouse to Nintendo Switch
- How to Delete or Uninstall Games on Xbox One
- 3 Ways to Turn Off Your PS4 Controller
- How to Connect Your Xbox One to WiFi
- How to Reset Your Forgotten PS4 Password
- How to Connect a PS5 Controller to Your PC