- The NFL app is officially available on the PlayStation Store for PS5 consoles.
- Install NFL App: Open PlayStation Store → Search for NFL → Pick the app → Hit the Install button.
- Activate NFL App: Launch NFL → Tap Sign in → Get the code → Go to the NFL Activation website (https://www.nfl.com/activate/) → Enter the code → Sign in with NFL account details to activate the app.
The NFL app is available on the PlayStation Store so that you can install the app directly on your PS5 console. Further, you must get a subscription and activate the NFL app on PS5 to explore its content.
The current season of NFL 2023-2024 has already begun with fierce matches. With the NFL app on PS5, you can get to watch all the exclusive live NFL matches, highlights, stats, news, etc. The Week 4 of the NFL 2023-24 season is scheduled from September 28 to October 02, 2023.
In this guide, you will learn how to install and activate the NFL app on your PlayStation 5. Additionally, we have also included alternative ways to stream these football matches on the PS5 console.
How to Download the NFL App on PS5
1. Connect your PS5 to your Smart TV.
2. Then, connect the PS5 console to WiFi with a stable internet.
3. Tap the Media option on the home screen of the PS5.
4. Click on the All Apps section and select the Search icon from the top right corner of the screen. You can also open the PlayStation Store and search for the app.
5. Search for NFL and pick the app.
6. Hit the Download option to install the NFL app on your PlayStation 5 console.
7. Once installed, activate the NFL app to watch its games.
How to Activate and Watch NFL on PS5
Once you install the app, you need to activate the NFL app to stream the live games.
1. Open the NFL app on your PS5 and tap the Sign in option.
2. An Activation code will display on your TV screen.
3. Visit the NFL activation website (https://www.nfl.com/activate/) from your Smartphone or PC browser.
4. Enter the same code and sign in with your NFL+ credentials.
5. The NFL app on your PS5 console will be activated after you sign in.
6. Start streaming all the NFL football matches on your PS5-connected Smart TV.
NFL has different subscriptions based on the country. In the USA, there are two plans available.
- NFL+ – $6.99 per month or $49.99 per year.
- NFL+ Premium – $14.99 per month or $99.99 per year.
Get any of the subscriptions from the NFL Plus website.
Note: Users outside the US should get an NFL Game Pass subscription from DAZN to stream the NFL live matches.
Alternative Ways to Watch NFL on PS5
There are many streaming services, like Hulu and Sling TV, that offer NFL networks in their channel list. Get a subscription to your preferred streaming service and install the app on PS5 to stream all the football matches.
Hulu + Live TV offers the NFL Network. In addition to that, you can also access other channels like FOX, CBS, and NBC. With Hulu on PS5, you can record your favorite team’s matches as it has unlimited DVR storage to watch them later. Get a Hulu subscription from its website to stream NFL games.
Get Sling TV on PS5 to watch NFL games. With Sling TV, you can unlock more sports content as it has many premium add-ons and Sports extras. You can choose your preferred Sling TV channel package from its website.
NFL Week 4 Schedule
September 28, 2023
|Lions vs Packers|
October 01, 2023
|Falcons vs Jaguars|
|Rams vs Colts|
|Ravens vs Browns|
|Vikings vs Panthers|
|Bengals vs Titans|
|Buccaneers vs Saints|
|Dolphins vs Bills|
|Broncos vs Bears|
|Commanders vs Eagles|
|Steelers vs Texans|
|Raiders vs Chargers|
|Cardinals vs 49ers|
|Patriots vs Cowboys|
|Chiefs vs Jets|
October 02, 2023
|Seahawks vs Giants|
How to Fix NFL Not Working on PS5
Follow these troubleshooting methods when you face issues with streaming NFL on PlayStation 5.
- Ensure you have connected your PS5 console with stable internet.
- Try restarting your PlayStation 5 console.
- Check whether your NFL or streaming service subscription is expired. If yes, renew the subscription to watch the matches.
- Update the PS5 console to its latest version.
- Delete the app and reinstall it again.
- Clear cache files on PS5 to boost up storage.
- You can reset the PlayStaion 5 console when all other methods fail to fix the streaming issue.
Yes, you can watch NFL games using YouTube TV on PS5 with its subscription for $72.99 per month.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Tag Someone on Facebook [App & Website]
- How to Add and Watch Freeview on Apple TV
- How to Chromecast DAZN on TV
- Possible Ways to Get Tinder Gold For Free
- How to Hide Snapchat Score 
- 600+ Free IPTV M3U Playlist URLs [Updated October 2023]
- How to Install and Watch IPTV on Hisense Smart TV
- How to Fix Samsung Smart TV Remote Not Working Issues
- How to Cancel Anytime Fitness Membership
- How to Get Adobe Photoshop 7-Day Free Trial