Xbox One is a famous video game console with the best games to play anytime. It is because the Xbox has unique gameplay and you can create multiple Xbox Live accounts on one console. Sometimes there may be too many accounts that occupy most of the storage on your Xbox console. So you can delete the unused accounts from your console that will still be saved in the Xbox Live server. If you have too many accounts and want to delete the unused account, you can do that in a few steps. It is the same process to delete profiles on your Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X.
How to Delete Profile on Xbox One
1. Start the Xbox One Console and go to the Xbox One home screen.
2. Press the Xbox button on your Xbox One controller.
3. Select System from the menu that appears on the screen.
4. Next, click Settings and press the A button on your Xbox One controller.
5. Tap the Account tile from the settings menu.
6. Select Remove account and press the A button on the controller.
7. The Profiles you created will appear on the screen.
8. Select the Profile you want to delete and press the A button.
9. Finally, click Remove and press the A button to delete the profile.
10. You can access the removed profile on your Xbox One anymore. But the profile will exist on the Xbox Live servers and you can use the deleted profile on another Xbox One console.
Before you delete the particular account from your Xbox console, make sure you back up the saved game data related to the account. Because deleting an account will also remove the saved game data from the console. So to use the profile in the future, back up the saved game data, and have an exciting gaming experience with your Xbox One.
Related: How to Charge Xbox One Controller
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can delete the unwanted profiles on your Xbox One and you can also use the above guide to delete the profile on your Xbox One.
Navigate to Settings on your Xbox 360 and select System and click the Storage option. If you have external storage on your device, select All Devices. Otherwise, tap the Hard Drive tab. Lastly, you can select the profiles you need to delete and click the Delete button to delete profiles on your Xbox 360.