Bally Sports is a sports streaming application that allows you to watch live games, highlights, replays, stats, and more of your favorite sports. This app includes different sports events like MLB, NHL, NBA, college sports, etc. Bally Sports is free to download. To access its content, you must get a TV Provider or Bally Sports+ subscription. Bally Sports supports TV providers like Spectrum, Xfinity, AT&T U-Verse, DirecTV, Cox, WOW, Optimum, Suddenlink, Mediacom, and more. If you have installed the app on a streaming device or Smart TV, you must activate the Bally Sports app to access the sports content. If you want to read more articles about applications and development, you can visit Thoughtsoncloud.com.
How to Activate Bally Sports App on Streaming Devices and Smart TV
1. Launch the Bally Sports app on the device you have installed.
2. It will display an Activation Code on the screen.
3. Visit Bally Sports Activation Website (www.ballysports.com/activate) from a browser on your smartphone or PC.
4. Enter the Bally Sports Activation Code and choose your TV provider.
5. Sign In using your TV Provider’s credentials.
6. Once activated, watch your favorite sports content on the Bally Sports app.
How to Download Bally Sports on Streaming Devices
If you haven’t installed the Bally Sports app on your device, refer to the below guidelines.
1. Power On your Apple TV and go to the home screen.
2. Open the App Store from the home screen.
3. Tap the Magnifying Glass icon at the top-right corner.
4. Enter Bally Sports in the search bar and search for the app.
5. Choose the Bally Sports app from the search results.
6. Click Get to install Bally Sports on Apple TV.
1. Connect a Firestick device to your TV and turn On your TV.
2. Navigate to the home screen of your Firestick device.
3. Tap the Find menu and select the Search option.
4. Search for the Bally Sports app.
5. Select the Bally Sports app from the suggestions.
6. On the next screen, click the Get button to download Bally Sports on Firestick.
1. From the Roku home screen, choose the Streaming Channels option.
2. Select the Search Channels option on the next screen.
3. Look for the Bally Sports app using the virtual keyboard.
4. Get the official Bally Sports app from the search results.
5. Further, click Add Channel to install Bally Sports on Roku.
1. Turn On your Android TV and ensure that it is connected to the internet connection.
2. From the Android TV home screen, tap on the Apps tab.
3. Open the Google Play Store and click the Search icon from the right corner of the screen.
4. Search for the Bally Sports app.
5. Pick the app from the search list.
6. Click the Install button to download the app on Android TV.
1. Navigate to the home screen on Xbox One.
2. Go to the Store tab and click on Apps from the Categories section.
3. Select Search Apps and type Bally Sports in the search field.
4. Choose the Bally Sports app from the search suggestions and select Get it Free.
5. Click the Confirm button to install the Bally Sports app.
Yes. You need a TV Provider subscription to access the content on the Bally Sports app.
The subscription price of Bally Sports+ is $19.99/month or $189.99/year. If you are a new user, you can sign up for the Bally Sports free trial to access the content free for 7 days.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- Tugo TV IPTV: Stream 100+ Live TV Channels at $7
- HDToday APK – Installation Guide for Android & Firestick
- How to Add and Activate TSN on Roku
- How to Install & Activate Disney Plus on Sony Smart TV
- FloSports Free Trial [Get 20% Discount]
- How to Stream Sportsnet on Roku [Four Ways]
- How to Use Two WhatsApp Accounts in One Phone
- How to Get BBC iPlayer on Apple TV
- How to Update Apps on LG Smart TV [2 Ways]
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Amazon [Website & App]