If you are interested in home improvement, home decor, and real estate, you should follow the HGTV platform. HGTV stands for Home and Garden Television. It is an American pay television channel owned by Discovery, Inc. By activating the Discovery+ app, you can access the HGTV videos. You can also stream all the HGTV network shows on its official streaming app, HGTV GO. The HGTV GO app is free with your TV Provider subscription. To watch all the shows about home appliances, modular kitchens, and techniques for gardening, you need to activate the HGTV GO app.
How to Activate HGTV GO on Streaming Devices
1. Launch the HGTV GO app on your streaming device.
2. An Activation Code will be displayed on your TV screen.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
3. Launch any browser and visit the HGTV activation website (www.watch.hgtv.com/activate) from your smartphone or PC. If you try to activate the HGTV from outside the USA, you will get the Discovery home page.
4. Enter the HGTV Activation Code and click on the Link TV Provider button.
5. Then, choose your TV provider and sign in with the required credentials.
6. Once it is verified, the HGTV GO app on your device will be activated.
How to Install HGTV GO on Different Devices
The HGTV GO app is available for Firestick, Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, and Samsung Smart TVs. The app is yet to be released for LG Smart TVs and gaming consoles.
Fire TV Stick
1. Start your Firestick and navigate to the home screen.
2. Click the Find icon and hover over the Search bar.
3. Search for the HGTV GO app.
4. From the search result, choose the HGTV GO app.
5. Click Get or Download to install HGTV GO on Firestick.
6. Tap the Open button to launch the HGTV GO app on your Fire TV Stick.
1. Turn On your Apple TV and go to the home screen.
2. Login to your Apple account and open the App Store.
3. Click the Search option from the top panel.
4. Type HGTV with the help of an on-screen keyboard and pick the app from the suggestions.
5. Click Get to install the HGTV GO app on Apple TV.
6. Further, select Open to launch the HGTV GO app.
1. Connect your Roku device to the WiFi network.
2. Press the Home button.
3. Select Streaming Channels from the home screen.
4. On the following screen, click on Search Channels.
5. Browse for the HGTV GO channel and select the app.
6. Click Add Channel to install the HGTV GO app on Roku.
7. When the app is installed, click Go to Channel to launch the app.
1. Switch on your Android TV and connect it to the internet connection.
2. Click on the Apps tab from the home screen.
3. Launch Google Play Store and click the Search icon.
4. Browse for the HGTV GO app and select the official app from the search results.
5. Click Install to install the HGTV GO app.
6. Then, open the HGTV GO app and get the activation code.
Samsung Smart TV
1. Turn On your Samsung Smart TV and press the Home button on the remote.
2. Navigate to the Apps icon.
3. Search for the HGTV app.
4. Select the HGTV GO app from the search result.
5. Click the Install button to install the HGTV GO app on your Samsung TV.
6. Once installed, launch the app on your TV.
HGTV GO is not offering any standalone subscriptions. You can access the HGTV content using your cable TV provider or live TV provider.
Yes. You need to activate HGTV Go on your FireStick
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.