Crunchyroll is a streaming service that has an extensive anime video library with thousands of anime movies and TV shows. It is a premium service equipped with several subscription plans. If you think the cost of Crunchyroll plans is high or if you are not satisfied with the anime content offered by this service, you can cancel your subscription anytime. You can cancel the Crunchyroll susbscription through the medium which you have used to purchase the membership plan.
How to Cancel Crunchyroll Subscription on Crunchyroll Website
1. Open a web browser on your PC or mobile and visit the Crunchyroll official website.
2. Sign in to your Crunchyroll account.
3. Tap the Profile icon at the top.
4. From the drop-down menu, click on the My Account option.
5. Next, click the Membership Plan option on the left pane.
6. On the Premium Membership Status webpage, click the Cancel Membership button.
7. Confirm the process by selecting the Cancel Membership option again. Then, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the cancellation.
How to Cancel Crunchyroll Membership on Android Phone
1. Launch the Play Store app on your Android Phone.
2. Hit the Profile icon on the home screen and select Payments & Subscriptions.
3. Next, click Subscriptions and choose the Crunchyroll app from the list.
4. Hit the Cancel Subscription option at the bottom.
5. Tap Continue and choose a reason.
6. Again, hit the option Continue again to confirm the cancellation.
How to Cancel Crunchyroll Subscription on iPhone
You can’t cancel the subscription directly from the Crunchyroll app on iPhone. You need to use the Settings menu to cancel the subscription.
1. Unlock your iPhone and go to Settings.
2. Tap the Apple ID name displayed at the top.
3. Tap Subscriptions on the next screen.
4. Select the Crunchyroll app.
5. Click the Cancel Subscription option and hit Confirm to cancel the subscription on your iPhone.
How to Cancel Crunchyroll Subscription Via iTunes
1. Open the iTunes app on your device and select Account → View My Account.
2. Navigate to the Settings section and click Manage near the Subscriptions.
3. Choose Crunchyroll and hit the Edit option.
4. Next, click the Cancel Subscription option and follow the on-screen instructions to terminate the Crunchyroll subscription.
How to Cancel Crunchyroll Subscription Via PayPal
1. Open a browser and visit the PayPal website.
2. Sign In to your PayPal account.
3. On the Dashboard, click the Activity tab.
4. Under activity, select Crunchyroll Transaction (Ellation Holdings Inc.).
5. Tap the Manage Ellation Holdings Inc. Payments option.
5. Click Cancel on the status section and choose Deactivate Quicker Checkout option to finish the cancellation process.
How to Cancel Crunchyroll Membership on Roku
If you have purchased Crunchyroll via Roku, then you need to cancel the membership on Roku.
1. Turn On your Roku device and go to the Channels section on the home screen.
2. Navigate and highlight the Crunchyroll app. Then, press the * button on Roku remote.
3. From the pop-up menu, click the Manage Subscription option.
4. Then, hit the Cancel Subscription option.
5. For confirmation, hit Cancel subscription again to terminate the Crunchyroll subscription on Roku.
No, you can’t cancel the Crunchyroll subscription on the app.
This might happen because of a pending transaction on your account. To overcome this, you need to contact the Crunchyroll support team.
No, Crunchyroll doesn’t offer any refund after canceling the subscription.
No, Crunchyroll comes with a premium subscription for streaming. But you can watch its content for free for a limited time by availing of its 14-day free trial.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Change Language on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Install and Activate Paramount Plus on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Download and Activate NBC on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Get DAZN on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Watch Philo on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Listen to Apple Music on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Fix Samsung TV Not Connecting to WiFi
- How to Enable & Use Sleep Timer on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Install Bally Sports on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Turn Off Voice Assistant on Samsung Smart TV