- There are many ways to cancel your Netflix subscription at any time, as it has no contracts, no commitments, and no cancellation fees.
- From web browser: Visit Netflix website → Sign in to your Account → Tap on Profile → Click Account → Choose Cancel Membership → Click Finish Cancellation to complete the process.
- Cancel from the Mobile App: Open the Netflix app → Click Profile → Select your Account → Click Cancel Membership.
Are you done watching shows and movies on Netflix? Have you found a better app than Netflix? You can cancel the Netflix subscription on the mobile app, web browser, Google Play, App Store, and Roku account. You can also cancel your Autopay UPI subscription on Google Pay.
Hope you remember Netflix’s no-refund policy. You will not be refunded if you cancel your membership. But you can restart your Membership at any time with a different plan, as Netflix keeps your viewing activity for 10 months after you close your account.
In this article, we have shown you every possible way to cancel your Netflix subscription.
How to Cancel Netflix Subscription Using Web Browser
This method is the easiest and most straightforward method to cancel a Netflix subscription on your Smartphone and PC.
1. Open any web browser and visit netflix.com.
2. Tap the Sign In button located at the top right corner of the screen.
3. Enter your login credentials and tap Sign In.
4. Select the main profile that you used to watch the content.
5. Select the Drop-down icon next to your Profile icon located at the top right corner of the screen.
6. Tap Account in the menu.
7. On the next screen, tap the grey color button labeled as Cancel Membership.
8. Tap Finish Cancellation to finish the process.
NOTE: In the Cancellation Window, you can also find an option to change to other Netflix plans. If you feel the Netflix subscription is high, you can switch to lower price subscription.
9. Complete the feedback survey and click Done.
How to Cancel Netflix Subscription on Mobile App
You can directly cancel your Netflix subscription on your Android or iOS mobile app.
2. Tap on your Profile and select Account.
3. Scroll down and hit Cancel Membership.
4. Confirm the subscription termination to complete the process.
How to Cancel Netflix Subscription through Google Play on Android Phone
This method is applicable only when you have purchased Netflix through the Google Play account.
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Tap on your Profile located at the top left corner of the screen.
3. Select Payments & Subscriptions from the pop-up menu.
4. Click Subscriptions and choose Netflix.
5. Tap Cancel Subscription and confirm your cancellation again on the confirmation message displayed on the screen.
How to Cancel Netflix Subscription on iPhone, Mac or Apple TV
If you subscribed to Netflix through your Apple ID, follow the below simple steps to cancel the Netflix subscription.
Cancel Subscription on iPhone/iPad
1. Open Settings on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Tap your name located at the top of the screen.
3. Tap Subscriptions and select Netflix Subscription.
4. Select Cancel Subscription, located at the bottom of the page to cancel the subscription on your iPhone/ iPad.
5. Tap Confirm to confirm the cancellation.
Cancel Subscription on Mac
1. Open the App Store on your Mac and click your name.
NOTE: Make sure that you have logged in with the same Apple ID that you used to sign up for Netflix.
2. Select the Account Settings and move to Subscriptions.
3. Select Manage and look for the Netflix subscription.
4. Click the Edit option next to Netflix.
5. Select Cancel Subscription and click Confirm.
Cancel Subscription on Apple TV
Follow the steps to cancel your Netflix account subscription on your Smart TV.
1. Open Settings on your Apple TV.
2. Click Users and Accounts and select your Subscriptions.
3. Select Netflix.
4. Click Cancel Subscription.
How to Cancel Netflix Subscription on Roku
You can cancel the Netflix subscription on the Roku device only if it is purchased through your Roku account.
1. Go to the Roku Home screen and look for the Netflix app.
2. Select the Netflix app using the Remote and press the * button on the remote.
3. Click Manage Subscription and select Cancel Subscription.
4. Again, click Cancel Subscription to cancel Netflix on your Roku device.
Apart from this, you can also cancel the Netflix subscription on the Roku website.
How to Cancel Netflix Autopay on Google Pay
If you have enabled Autopay UPI payment for your Netflix subscription, you can cancel it on the Google Pay app.
1. Open Google Pay on your smartphone.
2. Click on your Profile located at the top-right corner of your screen.
3. Select Autopay and there you can find the status of the mandates in three tabs.
4. In the Live tab, select Netflix.
5. Click Cancel Autopay, and enter your UPI PIN.
Your Netflix Autopay subscription will be canceled. To ensure that, go back and check if the Netflix app subscription has disappeared from the Live tab.
How to Cancel Netflix Subscription Without the Password
As you have to log in to your account to cancel the subscription, it is not possible without the password. So, you can reset the password and follow the above-given steps to cancel your subscription.
1. On your mobile or PC web browser, go to the Netflix login help(netflix.com/loginhelp) page.
2. Select Email. Enter your email address and tap Email Me.
3. You will receive the link via your email. Follow the instructions in your email to reset your Netflix account password.
How to Cancel Hacked Netflix Account Subscription
If you notice something suspicious on your Netflix account, before canceling the subscription, it is good to sign out of your account. Go to your Netflix Account page on the web > Click Manage access and devices > Change your Netflix account Password > Sign out of all devices.
When your Netflix account is hacked, you cannot even log in to your account to cancel the subscription. In such kind of situations, go to Netflix’s official website and click Need help under the sign-in button.
Netflix will ask you for the login information and the billing method. When you provide the correct information, you will get back your account with the help of the support team. Now, log in to your account and cancel the subscription.
Frequently Asked Questions
Netflix will store your membership details, which includes your watchlist, video ratings, and recommendation, for up to 10 months from your cancellation.
If you are charged even after canceling your subscription, it is because someone using your account might have restarted it.
Popular streaming services like Hulu, Amazon Prime, HBO, and Disney + are the best alternatives for Netflix.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Tag Someone on Facebook [App & Website]
- How to Add and Watch Freeview on Apple TV
- How to Chromecast DAZN on TV
- Possible Ways to Get Tinder Gold For Free
- How to Hide Snapchat Score 
- 600+ Free IPTV M3U Playlist URLs [Updated October 2023]
- How to Install and Watch IPTV on Hisense Smart TV
- How to Fix Samsung Smart TV Remote Not Working Issues
- How to Cancel Anytime Fitness Membership
- How to Get Adobe Photoshop 7-Day Free Trial