Pandora is a freemium music streaming service that offers nearly 50 million songs and 600,000 podcasts. You can install the Pandora app on Roku from the Roku Channel Store. You can listen to free music on Pandora with ads. To stream ad-free music, subscribe to the Pandora Plus or Premium Plan. Pandora Plus costs $4.99/month, and Pandora Premium costs $9.99/month. To see all other available plans, visit the official Pandora website.
Use this guide to learn how to install and stream Pandora on Roku.
How to Add Pandora on Roku
1. Power On your Roku-connected TV or Roku and connect the Roku to a WiFi network.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
2. Look for the option Streaming Channels on the home screen and select it.
3. Click the Search Channels option on the next screen.
4. Use the on-screen keyboard to type Pandora in the search box.
5. Hit the Pandora application from the search results.
6. On the app description page, click the Add Channel button to download the app on Roku.
How to Activate Pandora on Roku
1. Once installed, click the Go to Channel button to launch the app on Roku.
2. Click Sign in on the app interface.
3. Note down the Pandora activation code exhibited on the TV screen.
- From a browser on your computer, navigate to the website www.pandora.com/roku.
- Type the activation code on the box and select Activate Now.
- Sign In using your Pandora account credentials.
From Pandora App:
- Launch Pandora on your smartphone and navigate to Settings.
- Scroll down and hit the option Device Activation.
- Type the code on the box and hit the Activate Now button.
- Log in using your Pandora account details.
- Finally, play and stream your favorite music on your Roku TV.
How to Fix Pandora Not Working on Roku
If you have trouble accessing the Pandora app, use the steps below to resolve the problem.
Pandora does not work in the Roku models N1000, N1050, N1100, N1101, 2000C, 2050N, 2050X, 2100N, and 2100X.
- Close and relaunch the Pandora app.
- Check the Internet connectivity.
- Update the Pandora app.
- Restart your Roku TV and try again.
- If none of the above methods work, reset your Roku.
Frequently Asked Questions
To cancel your Pandora subscription, navigate to the channel on the home screen. Hit the Star button on your Roku TV remote. Then, click Manage Subscription and select the option Cancel subscription.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.