- To Install ABC on Samsung TV: Turn on your TV → Select the Apps tab → Search bar → ABC official app → Install.
- To Activate ABC on Samsung Smart TVs: Launch the app → Sign in button → Account Management → Visit the activation website → Enter the code → Click Continue → Login.
- To Screen Mirror ABC on Samsung TV: Connect your Android device and Samsung TV to the same internet → Download the ABC app from Play Store → Login → Play any content → Open the Notification panel → Select Screen cast option → Select your Samsung TV → Allow.
- To AirPlay ABC on Samsung TV: Connect your iOS device and Samsung TV to the same WiFi → Launch the App Store → ABC app → Hit the Get button → Login → Play any video → Visit the Control Center → Select the Screen Mirror option → Select your Samsung TV → Tap Ok.
ABC is the top-rated streaming service where you can watch live sports, news, ABC shows, Freeform, Nat Geo, and more on your Samsung Smart TV. Since the ABC application is natively available on the Samsung Smart Hub of your TV launched after 2016, you can download and use it without any hassle.
Since the service has no standalone subscription, you can stream the content only with Cable TV Providers and streaming services. Apart from this, you shall rely on the screen mirroring and AirPlay feature on Samsung TV to watch ABC content without installing the app. This article guides you on how to install and activate the ABC app on your Samsung Smart TVs.
How to Install ABC on Samsung TV
Since ABC has no standalone subscription, you must stream its content only from the streaming service and Cable TV Providers. With the login credentials, you shall follow the steps to install the app on Samsung TV.
1. Power On your Samsung TV and connect it to a stable WiFi network.
2. Launch the home screen of your TV and select the Apps tab.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
3. Click the Search bar and type ABC using the virtual keyboard.
4. Now, select the ABC official app from the search results.
5. Then, hit the Install button to add the app to your Samsung TV.
Within a few minutes, the app will be installed on your TV.
How to Activate ABC on Samsung TV
After installing the app on your TV, you need to activate the ABC app to stream its content.
1. Launch the ABC app and select the Account option.
2. Tap the TV Provider button and select the Sign-in option to get the activation code.
3. Launch a web browser on your PC or smartphone and visit the ABC activation website [https://abc.com/activate].
4. Then, enter the activation code displayed on your Smart TV and click the Continue button.
5. Finally, log in with your ABC account credentials to complete the activation process.
6. Then, refresh the app on your TV and start streaming your favorite content.
How to Cast ABC on Samsung TV
If your TV is out of storage, you can opt for screencast and stream the ABC content without downloading the app on your TV. Currently, ABC has no built-in cast option and hence, you should use the device settings.
1. Connect your Android device and Samsung TV to the same internet connection.
2. Download the ABC app from the Google Play Store on your Android device.
3. Once downloaded, open the app and log in with your account credentials.
4. Now, select and play the content that you want to stream on your TV.
5. Then, open the Notification panel on your Android device and click the Screencast icon.
6. Choose your Samsung TV from the list of available active devices.
7. Tap Allow on your Samsung TV to stream the content on a big screen.
How to AirPlay ABC on Samsung TV
There is no built-in AirPlay support on the ABC app. You should rely on the screen mirroring feature of your iOS to use this feature. To stream content from iOS or MacBook, you need to enable the AirPlay option on your Samsung TV to watch the desired titles on your TV.
1. Make sure to pair your iPhone and Samsung TV to the same WiFi.
2. Download the ABC app from the built-in App Store on your device.
3. Select the official app and hit the Get button to install the app on your iOS device.
4. Once downloaded, launch the app and log in to your account.
5. Now, play any video on the ABC app and navigate to the Control Center of the iOS.
6. Select the Screen Mirror option and choose your Samsung Smart TV.
7. Once paired, the content on your iOS device will start to mirror on your TV.
Is it Possible to Get ABC on Samsung TV Plus?
Yes, you can get ABC on Samsung TV Plus. Since it is a Samsung-owned app, you can watch all the content on the app for free, including ABC. You can open the Samsung TV Plus app from the home screen of the Samsung TV. Before using Samsung TV Plus, create a Samsung account to stream all content for free.
Know the Cable TV Providers to Watch ABC
Some of the popular Cable TV Providers and streaming services compatible with ABC are listed below in the table.
|Cable TV Providers
Frequently Asked Questions
1007 is the channel number of ABC News on Samsung TV Plus.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.