How to Watch HBO Max on Philips Smart TV
HBO Max is a premium streaming service equipped with 2000+ movies and 500+ TV shows. With HBO Max, you can watch videos in different quality formats, such as SD, HD, and UHD. You can also download videos on HBO Max and can stream them offline. Philips Smart TV runs on different operating systems – Android TV OS and RokuOS. You can install the HBO Max app from the Play Store or Roku Channel Store on Philips Smart TV. Before installing the app on Philips TV, get a subscription to HBO Max.
How to Install HBO Max on Philips Android TV
 Turn On your Philips Android TV and select the Apps tile on the home screen.
 Look for the Google Play Store tile and select it.
 Hit the Magnifying glass icon on the Play Store and use the virtual keyboard to type HBO Max.
 Click the HBO Max app from the search results.
 Tap the Install button to download the HBO Max app on Philips Android TV.
How to Add HBO Max on Philips Roku TV
 Turn On your Philips Roku TV and connect the Roku TV to a WiFi network.
 Choose the option Streaming Channels on the home screen.
 Click Search Channels on the next screen.
 Type HBO Max and search for the app.
 Then, select Add Channel to install the app on your Philips TV.
How to Activate HBO Max on Philips Smart TV
After successfully installing the HBO Max app on your Philips TV, you need to activate the app on your device to continue watching its content.
 Launch the HBO Max app on your Philips TV.
 Note down the activation code displayed on the TV.
 Go to the HBO Max activation page (https://activate.hbomax.com/) from a browser on your smartphone/PC.
 Type the activation code on the box and select the Next button.
 Sign in to your HBO Max account to complete the activation process.
 Now, relaunch the HBO Max app on Philips Smart TV and watch your desired content on a larger screen.
HBO Max Not Working on Philips Smart TV – Best Fixes!
Sometimes, the HBO Max app buffers or displays the black screen while streaming videos on Philips Smart TV. This problem is caused due to many reasons. You can easily fix this issue by following the fixes given below.
- First, close and reopen the app.
- Update the HBO Max app on Philips Smart TV.
- Restart the Philips TV.
- Check the internet connection on Philips TV.
- Update the Philips TV software to the latest firmware.
- Finally, Uninstall and reinstall the HBO Max app on Philips Smart TV.
How to Sign Up for HBO Max
 Open a web browser on your PC.
 Visit the official HBO Max website.
 Click the Sign Up Now option on the home page.
 Choose your desired subscription plan. HBO Max offers two subscription plans with no free trials. The subscription plans of HBO Max are listed below.
Note: You can also cancel the HBO Max subscription anytime.
- Ad-Supported – $9.99 per month or $99.99 per year.
- Ad-Free – $14.99 per month or $149.99 per year.
 Fill in the required details and select Create Account.
 Select your preferred payment method and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can cast HBO Max on Philips Android TV with the help of a Chromecast device.
Disney+, Amazon Prime, and Netflix are the best alternatives to HBO Max on Philips TV.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- Shipt Free Trial: Free Delivery Membership for Up to 3 Years
- Expedite TV IPTV: Watch 6500+ Channels & 15000 VOD at $9.50/month
- How to Stream SoundCloud on Apple TV
- How to Download and Stream IPTV on TCL Smart TV
- How to Build Trust in Your Distributed Team: 5 Tips for Effective Management
- Excellent Cloud File Manager in 2023
- How to Install and Use Indigo Kodi Addon
- How to Get Stremio on Roku / Roku TV
- 100+ Free IPTV M3U Playlist URL & File [Updated – March 2023]
- How to Design a Catchy Digital Character