How to Install Hik-Connect on Android TV
Nowadays, there is no guarantee for your online data as well as your belongings. If you run a business, it is more important to monitor all the activities. There are various options available to supervise or monitor remotely. One of the best options for real-time surveillance is the Hik-Connect app. Currently, the Hik-Connect app is not available for Android TV.
But you can sideload the Hik-Connect APK on Android TV using the Downloader app. With Hik-Connect on Android TV, you can monitor all secured devices like cameras, NVRs, DVRs, and more.
How to Sideload Hik-Connect on Android TV
To sideload the APK files on your Android Smart TV, you have to install an application called Downloader. After installing the Downloader app on Android TV, you can install the Hik-Connect APK easily.
1. On your Android Smart TV, open the Google Play Store.
2. Hit the Search icon and type Downloader.
3. From the search results, pick up the Downloader by AFTVNews.
4. Tap Install and wait until the app gets installed completely.
5. In the meantime, head back to your Android TV home page and click the Settings icon.
6. From the settings page, choose Device Preferences.
7. After that, select the Security and Restrictions option.
8. From the current page, select Unknown Sources.
9. Next, locate the Downloader app and toggle it up. This will allow your Android TV to install any APK files without any restrictions.
10. Launch the Downloader app on your Android Smart TV.
11. Allow the permission if prompted and select Home from the left side panel.
12. In the Search bar, enter the URL of the Hik-Connect APK and hit GO.
13. Hit the Install button to get the app.
14. After that, launch the app and sign in to your account.
15. Finally, you can start monitoring all the security devices on your Android TV.
How to Add Devices to Hik-Connect on Android TV
To monitor any other devices, you must add them to the Hik-Connect app first. To do that,
1. Open the Hik-Connect app on your Android Smart TV.
2. Select Home and click on the Plus icon or Add Device option.
3. Now, you will see three options to add a device like Scan QR Code, Manual Adding, and Online Device.
4. Select any of the options and follow the on-screen prompts to add the device.
How to Register for Hik-Connect on Android TV
After installing the app, you can start accessing all the features only after registering for it.
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV and visit the Hik-Connect registration website [hik-connect.com/register]
2. Enter the necessary details like username, password, country, and email.
3. Next, enter the captcha code and check in I Agree box.
4. Finally, click on Next. You will get a confirmation code on your registered mail id.
5. Enter the code on the registration website and start accessing the app on Android TV.
How to Fix Hik-Connect Not Working on Android TV
While using the app, you may get a black screen, a white screen, not loading, screen freezing, or log-in issues. This may happen because of the temporary bugs and malware available on the app. However, you can rectify these problems using the troubleshooting steps mentioned below.
- Check the server status. The server might have been crowded by multiple people at the same time.
- Make sure that you have added the security device properly.
- Check whether you are receiving enough Internet bandwidth.
- Restart your Android TV.
- Sign out and log into your Hik-Connect account again.
- Update your Android TV.
Yes. You can sideload the Hik-Connect APK on the Android Box using Downloader.
Yes, the Hik-Connect app is a free application that you can use to monitor various devices.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Compose a Poem Using ChatGPT
- How to Access Hidden Web Browser on PS5
- How to Install and Activate Tubi TV on Firestick
- How to Cast Pandora on Chromecast-connected TV
- How to Activate PBS on Different Devices
- How to Add and Watch Fox Sports on Apple TV
- Growth Financing – What It Is Important For
- How to Watch IPTV on PS5 [Possible Ways]
- How to Watch F1 TV [Formula 1 2023] on Chromecast
- How to Watch F1 on Roku [Formula 1 2023]