- You can use the Physical buttons, External devices like a Keyboard or Mouse, and Remote apps to connect Hisense TV to WiFi without a remote by navigating the Network Settings.
Hisense TV has plenty of features, and you can access it all when connecting with WiFi. You can easily do this by using the Hisense TV remote, but it is quite annoying when you lose the remote or it suddenly stops working. In such cases, you can connect the Hisense TV to WiFi without a remote by using the physical buttons, external devices, and remote apps.
WiFi lets you access online content, download apps on your Hisense Smart TV, and more to stream your desired content. In this guide, you will learn all the available ways to connect the Hisense Smart TV to WiFi without a remote in detail.
How to Connect Hisense TV to WiFi Using Physical Buttons
This method only works if you have an older model Hisense TV because newer versions only have the Power button on it.
1. Power ON your Hisense TV without a remote using the TV Power button.
2. Press the Menu button on the TV to view the menu options.
3. Now, use the Channel buttons + and – to navigate the menu.
4. To turn ON WiFi, select Settings and pick Network & Internet.
5. Enable the toggle near WiFi and choose the WiFi network that you want to connect to your Hisense TV.
6. Enter the WiFi Password and hit OK to complete the process.
How to Connect Hisense TV to WiFi Using Ethernet Cable
If you are using a WiFi router, you can try this method.
1. Turn ON your Hisense TV and the WiFi router.
2. Locate the LAN port on your TV firmware.
3. Connect one end of the Ethernet cable to the router and the other end to your TV’s LAN port.
4. It does not require you to provide your WiFi password as it is connected physically.
How to Connect Hisense TV to WiFi Using USB or Keyboard
Using a keyboard or mouse is one of the easiest ways to navigate a TV’s menu, but this method may or may not work. You have to insert the keyboard or mouse cable into the Hisense TV’s USB port.
Once connected, your TV will auto-configure, and you can start navigating the menu using the connected device. Select the Settings icon on the home screen on your Hisense TV. Tap the Network & Internet option and pick the WiFi from the available networks. Finally, enter the password to connect it to the selected WiFi.
Likewise, you can even connect your Joystick via a cable or Bluetooth to your Hisense TV and use it to connect to WiFi.
How to Connect Hisense TV to New WiFi Using Remote App
This method works only when you have already paired your TV firmware with the remote app via the same WiFi. So, you can use these apps to change to a new WiFi connection on your TV without a remote.
The app’s remote interface lets you easily navigate the Hisense TV menu. With that, go to Settings → Network & Internet → Turn ON WiFi. From the available network, choose the WiFi network you want to change to and provide the password to connect.
How to Connect Hisense TV to WiFi Using IR Remote App
Mi Remote app is the best option to connect your Hisense TV to WiFi without a remote. This remote app works on infrared, so it doesn’t require to be connected to the same WiFi as your TV firmware as the above method.
1. Install the Mi Remote app on your Android phone from the Play Store.
2. Launch the app and select the TV option.
3. Make sure that the red light on your Hisense TV is on standby.
4. Keep your Smartphone face towards your TV and press the Power button on the remote app interface.
5. Once the TV firmware is turned ON, use the remote app keys to navigate Settings.
6. Select Network & Internet and enable the WiFi.
7. Finally, pick the WiFi network and enter the password to connect it successfully.
This could be due to some technical malfunction in the TV or router. You can fix this issue by restarting the TV firmware and WiFi router. You have to factory reset your Hisense TV and try reconnecting to WiFi when the issue is unrelated to the router.
You can use any of the above-mentioned methods to navigate the Hisense TV Settings. Now, go to Network & Internet and disable the toggle near WiFi to turn it off.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Change Language on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Install and Activate Paramount Plus on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Download and Activate NBC on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Get DAZN on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Watch Philo on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Listen to Apple Music on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Fix Samsung TV Not Connecting to WiFi
- How to Enable & Use Sleep Timer on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Install Bally Sports on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Turn Off Voice Assistant on Samsung Smart TV