- You can factory reset your Element TV by accessing the Settings menu, and the steps differ for each model based on the Operating System.
Element Smart TV is a popular brand that continues to grow around the world for many good reasons. Despite its compact appearance and excellent visual qualities, it might face several flaws and faults. You may need to fix it if your Element TV freezes or encounters any glitches. In such cases, you need to reset your Element TV.
There are two types of resetting methods: soft reset and factory or hard reset. A soft reset does not delete any of your device data, whereas a factory reset does. Before initiating the process, it is advisable to take a backup from your TV. You can reset your Element TV with and without using a remote. This article will guide you on how to reset your Element TV on multiple operating systems.
Reasons to Reset Element TV
The primary reasons for resetting Element TV are mentioned below,
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
- When your TV becomes unresponsive and displays no picture.
- If you plan to sell your Element TV.
- Trouble connecting to WiFi or any other network issues.
- When you forget your Element TV password or parental control pin, a factory reset helps you reconfigure the settings.
- To improve your TV performance.
- To resolve temporary glitches.
How to Reset Element TV Using Power Cycle Technique
The Power Cycle technique is an effective way to soft reset the Element TV. It is an entry-level way to reset your TV. To do,
1. Uplug the element TV from its power source.
2. Leave it as such for a few minutes.
3. Plug in your Element TV back to its power source.
The purpose is to reset the device’s internal circuit to dismiss temporary glitches. Also, it does not delete any information on your TV.
Reset on Element Smart TV Using Pinhole Button
Resetting the Element TV using a Reset button or pinhole is a straightforward method.
1. Find the Reset Pinhole button. It is usually found on the back or side of your TV.
2. Now, insert a paper clip or SIM ejector and hold the button for a few seconds.
This is the more direct way to initiate a factory reset. This method works efficiently when your Element TV does not have a picture or has a black screen issue.
How to Factory Reset Element TV [All Models]
Factory data reset will delete the system settings and apps installed on your TV. Elements Smart TV offers different operation systems. The process for resetting Element TV differs for each model. Based on your TV model, pick a method mentioned below.
Element Standard TV
1. Switch on your TV and press the Menu button on your remote.
2. Choose the TV Settings option and then select General.
3. Navigate to the Restore Default option. You may be asked for a PIN code; the default PIN code for Elements TV is 0000.
6. Finally, your TV will now reset to its factory default settings.
Element Android TV
1. Press the Home button on your Elements Android TV remote.
2. Hit the Settings icon and choose Device Preference.
3. Now, scroll down and select the Reset button.
4. Choose the Factory Data Reset option on the confirmation pop-up.
Element Fire TV
1. Go to the home screen of Element FireTv and hit the Settings menu.
2. Open My Fire TV settings and click Reset to Factory Defaults.
3. Hit the Reset button on the confirmation screen.
Your Element FireTV will reset to its factory settings. You need to set up your TV from scratch.
Element Roku TV
1. Turn on your TV and press the Home button on your remote to access the home screen.
2. Locate the Settings menu and then choose System.
3. Now, select Advanced System Settings and choose Factory Reset.
4. Enter the four-digit PIN displayed on the screen and click OK.
5. Click the Start Factory Reset button on the confirmation pop-up.
Frequently Asked Questions
The factory reset codes are Menu + 1147, Menu + 0000, and Menu + 1947. These codes will work only on selected TVs.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.