- Remove the Network Cable on LG TV and restart it to disable the Hotel Mode.
- You can also use the remote codes and Factory Settings Menu to disable the Hotel Mode.
When I bought my new LG Smart TV, I couldn’t add any guest users. When I googled about it, I came to know that all the LG Smart TVs are enabled with Hotel Mode by default. The Hotel Mode restricts the guest users from accessing the features, channels, settings, or inputs. Then, I learned how to disable the Hotel Mode on my LG Smart TV.
If your LG Smart TV is locked with Hotel Mode, here’s your guide. With all my experience, I’ve structured this article to disable the Hotel Mode on LG Smart TV in every possible way.
How to Disable Hotel Mode on LG Smart TV [Easiest Method]
The easiest way to unlock your TV from the hotel mode is to remove the network cable from your LG TV. After removing the network cable, wait a few minutes and replug it. Then, reboot your LG Smart TV manually. Once done, check whether the hotel mode is disabled or not. If the hotel mode is still active, move on to the next method.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
How to Unlock LG Smart TV from Hotel Mode With Remote
If you have an LG TV remote in your hotel room, you can use the remote to disable the hotel mode.
2. On the remote, long-press the Settings button for 5 seconds. If the remote doesn’t have the Settings button, press the Home button and choose the Settings icon on the TV. Then, enter any of these remote codes to get the Hotel Mode settings on your LG TV.
3. The Hotel mode menu will pop up on the screen.
4. Here, you can disable the Hotel mode feature.
If the above method doesn’t work, use the steps below to unlock the hotel mode on your TV.
1. Turn On your TV and long-press the Menu button until the setup screen disappears.
2. Once it has disappeared, press the passcode 2663 and press Enter.
3. Turn Off the D-Box feature on the next screen.
4. Finally, restart your LG TV to complete the process.
5. Now, the hotel mode will be disabled on your LG TV. By disabling hotel mode, you can adjust the brightness of the LG TV and other settings.
How to Unlock LG Smart TV from Hotel Mode Without Remote
This method involves the use of a Universal Remote App. If you can’t find the remote in the room, you can use the remote app to control your LG TV. Before moving into the steps, ensure an IR remote control adapter.
1. Install any Universal Remote app for LG TV from the App Store of your Smartphone.
2. Launch the app after installation and pair the remote app to your LG TV by following the on-screen prompts.
3. Once paired, hit the INSTART option on the app’s interface.
4. Enter the passcodes 1150, 0413, or 0000.
5. Now, the installation menu will open on the TV screen.
6. Here, you can customize the settings of your TV based on your preference.
How to Disable Hotel Mode on Older LG Smart TV
1. Long-press the Menu button on the TV and remote simultaneously.
2. You will see the Factory Settings Menu on the screen.
3. Locate and select the LG Hotel Mode Setup option.
4. Set the Hotel Mode Operation to NO
5. Now, reboot your LG Smart TV, and you will see the hotel mode disabled on your TV.
How to Unlock LG Smart TV from Hotel Mode [Reset LG TV]
If none of the above methods didn’t work, you can reset the LG Smart TV to factory settings. Resetting the LG Smart TV removes all the data and settings and makes the TV as fresh as new. It is one of the effective ways to unlock the TV from hotel mode.
How to Enable Hotel Mode on LG Smart TV
1. Press the Home button on your TV remote until the TV menu appears and disappears.
2. Once it disappears, type any one of the passcodes below.
3. Navigate to the Hotel Mode option and enable it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. To enable hotel mode on LG TV without a remote, you can use any universal remote control app.
Yes. Sometimes, restarting your LG TV turns Off the hotel mode. If it doesn’t, you can use the hidden menu on LG TV to disable it.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.