You can watch movies at your home with the theater atmosphere. Yes, it is possible by turning on the Real Cinema mode on your LG Smart TV. The Real Cinema mode provides excellent Picture Quality that exceeds the conventional HDR on Smart TVs. To get Real Cinema mode, you can turn on the option in the Picture Settings of the LG Smart TV.
In this article, we have discussed what is Real Cinema mode and how to turn on the Real Cinema mode on your LG TV.
Real Cinema on LG Smart TV
Real Cinema is nothing but a picture mode that uses 1nm of nanoparticles on the LED TV screen to remove the dull colors in the picture. It transforms colors to pure colors on your TV in the RGB wavelength. This Cinema mode capitalizes on the full potential of Dolby IQ Vision and Dolby Atmos to enhance your viewing experience.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
Why Do We Enable Real Cinema on LG Smart TV?
Here is why you should turn on the Real Cinema Mode on your LG Smart TV.
- Filter the impure colors with the 1nm nanoparticles.
- Automatically optimizes the brightness, warmth of the picture, and the colors according to the dark and the bright scenes.
- Stream the movies/ series with pure colors like watching in a Real Cinema hall.
- Provide vivid color pictures with full Array Dimming Pro technology.
- Adjusts major HDR formats, HLG and HDR 10, to offer pictures in HDR quality.
How to Turn On Real Cinema With Pure Colours on LG Smart TV
The steps to turn on the Real Cinema mode may slightly differ between the older and the newer model LG TVs.
For Older Models:
1. Open Settings on your LG TV and select the Picture option.
2. Click on Picture Mode Settings and choose Picture Options.
3. Then, select Real Cinema and turn it on.
For Newer Models:
1. Navigate to Settings on your LG TV and click on Picture.
2. Tap Select Mode and choose the Filmmaker Mode to enable the Filmmaker Mode on LG TV.
3. You can also go to Advanced Settings and turn on Filmmaker auto start.
How to Turn Off Real Cinema on LG Smart Smart TV
1. Head to Settings on your LG Smart TV and choose the Picture option.
2. Go to Picture Mode Settings > Picture Options > Turn off Real Cinema mode on older model LG TVs.
3. On the Newer Model LG TVs, tap on Select Mode in Picture Settings and turn off the Filmmaker Mode.
If you have enabled the Filmmaker Mode Auto Start on your LG TV, go to Settings > Picture > Advanced Settings > Disable Filmmaker Mode Auto Start.
Why is the Real Cinema Option Greyed out on my LG TV?
It is because the currently playing video has an unsupported video signal feed. The Real Cinema mode mostly recognizes the video sources in 24Hz or 60i. However, some of the video sources of the premium apps stream content in HTML format as it is outdated. So, update the app on your LG TV to the latest version to fix this issue.
Frequently Asked Questions
Real Cinema mode is the best picture mode to stream movies on your TV.
If you want a cinematic experience for the pictures that you stream on your LG TV, you can turn on this mode. But, if you do not want your TV brightness to be lowered than the standard level, then you could prefer to turn off this mode.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.