- The YouTube Revanced app is not available for Android TVs. You can sideload the app using its APK file.
- With the YouTube Revanced app, you can watch YouTube videos without any ads.
Most YouTube users are frustrated with the non-skippable ads. If you are one of them, here’s a free solution. You can sideload the YouTube Revanced app on your Android device and watch YouTube videos without ads for free.
Unfortunately, the app is unavailable on the Play Store for Android TVs. You need to sideload the app using Downloader. With the YouTube Revanced app, you can watch YouTube videos on Android TV without any ads and get other YouTube Premium features for free.
In this guide, you will learn how to sideload YouTube Revanced on Android TV.
- You can block all YouTube ads for free.
- If you are a multitasker, you can enable the Background Playback or PIP on YouTube Revanced and use other apps simultaneously.
- You can customize the app’s theme, color, and other options.
- If you are so annoyed with the Suggested Videos, you can disable the feature.
- You can also download any YouTube video offline and watch them anytime you want.
How to Sideload YouTube Revanced on Android TV
As mentioned above, you can’t install YouTube Revanced app on your Android TV from the Play Store. You need to use the Downloader app.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Then, open the Settings menu on your TV.
3. On the Settings menu, choose the Device Preferences menu.
4. Tap the Security & Restrictions option on the next screen.
5. Now, click the Unknown Sources option and choose the Install Unknown Apps feature.
6. You will get a list of apps. Select the Downloader app and enable the Install Unknown Apps toggle.
7. Now, open the Downloader app and click Allow if any prompts appear.
8. In the Search bar, enter the YouTube Revanced APK link (bit.ly/3QlVhcI) and click the GO button.
9. Download the APK file and click the Install button.
10. Then, tap the Open button to launch the web on your TV.
As you are getting all the YouTube Premium features with the YouTube Revanced app, you can cancel your YouTube subscription.
How to Use YouTube Revanced on Android TV
When you open the YouTube Revanced app, you will get the Sign In screen. Enter your Google credentials and click the Continue button. You can also skip this step. Then, you will get YouTube Revanced ‘s home screen.
Play any video from the home screen and watch them without ads. Click the Search bar and search for a specific video. If you want to customize the settings, click the Profile icon and click the Settings option. Here, you can modify your account details, manage your offline downloads, and so on.
No, YouTube Revanced and YouTube Vanced are not the same apps. You can sideload YouTube Vanced on Android TV separately.
Yes, you can cast YouTube or YouTube Revanced on your TV using your smartphone.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Watch Facebook Live Videos on Chromecast
- How to Install and Watch Freeview on Firestick
- Best Downloader Alternative Apps To Sideload Apps on Firestick & Android TV
- The NBA Goes Digital: How Basketball is Embracing Emerging Tech On and Off the Court
- How to Install and Watch TSN on Firestick
- How to Listen to SoundCloud on Roku [Possible Ways]
- Exploring the Charm of Danish 7 Kabale Solitaire
- Stylish Fonts and Their Impact on Social Media Presence
- How to Download and Setup Stremio on Android Device
- How to Add and Watch ITV Hub (ITVX) on Roku