Zoom is a widely used video conferencing app that lets you conduct online meetings, virtual lectures, audio conferencing, webinars, and more. The basic version of the app is entirely free and offers 40 minutes per meeting, where you can add up to 100 attendees. Unfortunately, the Zoom app is unavailable on the Samsung TV App Store. But you can view the Zoom Meetings on your Samsung TV by mirroring your Android Phone or iPhone screen.
How to Screen Mirror Zoom on Samsung Smart TV using Android Phone
Connect your Android Phone and the Samsung TV to the same WiFi connection. All the latest models of Samsung TV have in-built cast support. Connect your TV to a Chromecast device if you use an older version.
1. Install the Zoom app on your Android Phone from the Play Store.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
2. Sign in with your Zoom account credentials.
3. Tap the Cast icon from the Notification Panel of your Android Phone.
6. Pick your Samsung TV from the list of devices to mirror the Android Phone screen.
7. Once the Android screen is mirrored, attend a Zoom meeting on the app and view it on your Samsung Smart TV.
How to AirPlay Zoom on Samsung Smart TV using iPhone/iPad
Before following the steps, enable the AirPlay option on your Samsung TV and connect it to the WiFi same as your iPhone or iPad.
Navigate to the Samsung TV home screen → Click Settings → Tap General (for 2023 models, tap Connections) → Select AirPlay Settings → Hit AirPlay to turn it ON.
1. Get the Zoom app on your iPhone from the App Store.
2. Sign in if you already have a Zoom account or Sign up.
3. Hit the Screen Mirroring icon from the Control Center of your iPhone.
4. Select your Samsung Smart TV.
5. Once your iPhone is connected to Samsung TV, the iOS screen will be mirrored on your TV screen.
6. Join or host a meeting on the Zoom app and view it on your Samsung Smart TV.
Using Lightning Digital AV Adapter
You can also use the Lightning Digital AV Adapter to mirror the iOS screen on Samsung TV and can view the Zoom Meetings on a big screen.
1. Insert one end of the HDMI cable into the HDMI port of your Samsung TV and the other end into the Lightning Digital AV Adapter.
2. Connect the other end of the Digital AV Adapter to your iPhone.
3. Switch On your Samsung TV and change the Input Source to HDMI.
4. Now, the iPhone screen will appear on your Samsung TV.
5. Attend a meeting on the Zoom app and view it on your TV.
How to Watch Zoom Meetings on Samsung Smart TV using PC
You can also screen mirror Zoom on your TV from Laptop (Windows/Mac) with the help of an HDMI cable. The cable varies based on the laptop you use. Before moving further, make sure to set the Input Source of the TV to HDMI.
1. Connect one end of the HDMI cable to your Laptop.
2. Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to the Samsung TV.
3. Now, you will see the laptop screen on your Samsung Smart TV.
4. Join or host a Zoom meeting on your laptop and view it on your Samsung TV.
Zoom Subscription Plans
Other than the free version, Zoom has various subscription plans that let you unlock more features. Here’s the tabulation of Zoom’s plans and pricing.
|You need to Contact the Sales Team
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the Zoom app is not available on the App Store of your TV.
To fix it, open Apple Menu on your Mac → tap System Preferences → Sound → Output → select your TV.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.