Zoom is a video-conferencing tool that you can use to conduct online meetings, virtual lectures, audio conferencing, webinars, and much more. You can also use this for personal use. It offers great picture quality for participants. You can make Zoom video calls using the desktop app, mobile app, and web version on supported browsers. Those who have Smart TVs in their home can watch Zoom video calls on their TV by mirroring their smartphone. The following section will show the steps to watch Zoom Meetings on Samsung Smart TV.
Zoom has four different subscription packages, which you can choose based on your need.
- Basic Plan (free)
- Pro Plan ($14.99/month)
- Business Plan ($19.99/month)
- Enterprise Plan ($19.99/month)
How to Watch Zoom Meetings on Samsung Smart TV
To watch Zoom Meetings on Samsung TV, you have to mirror either an Android device or iPhone/iPad. The screen mirroring steps for both devices will vary as they run on different OS.
- Mirror Zoom Meetings from Android phone/ Tablet
- Mirror Zoom Meetings from iPhone/iPad
Mirror Zoom Meetings from Android Phone/Tablet
The following steps are applicable only when your Samsung Smart TV has built-in Chromecast support.
1. Turn on your Samsung Smart TV and connect it to an internet connection.
2. Connect your Android device to the WiFi network where your Smart TV was connected
3. Swipe down the notification panel and tap on the Cast option.
4. Choose your Samsung Smart TV and then allow permission to cast the mobile device.
5. Your phone screen will mirror on the TV.
6. Launch the Zoom app and start or join a meeting.
Mirror Zoom Meetings from iPhone/iPad
Unlike the Android device, iPhone/iPad devices can be mirrored only on selected Samsung TVs. Visit the Samsung site to find out the models which support Airplay.
1. Connect your Samsung TV and the iOS device to the same network.
2. On your iPhone/iPad, go to the Control center and tap the Screen Mirroring option.
3. A list of nearby devices will appear. Select your Samsung Smart TV.
4. The iPhone/iPad screen will mirror on the TV. Open the Zoom app and start or join the meeting.
Other related links:
Being the most famous video conferencing app which connects people from all over the world, it has the best features for its meetings. Anyone can attend and host webinars, screen sharing, and also online chats. It has all the best features to compete with the other meeting apps.
Use the below comments section to shout the queries related to this guide.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- Live NetTV Apk – Installation Guide for Android Mobiles/Tablets
- How to Install Dofu Sports Live Stream on Firestick
- How to Install and Stream IPTV on JVC Smart TV
- How to Add and Watch ITV Kodi Addon
- How to Install and Activate BBC iPlayer on Roku
- 13 Best IPTV Players for Windows PC 
- How to Install and Setup IPTV on Philips Smart TV
- How to Watch Cinema HD on Roku [2 Ways]
- How to Chromecast Crave on Your TV
- How to Install and Stream Sky Go on Chromebook