Windows 11 has been officially available for all users from October 5, 2021. It will bring a Mac-like interface along with several new features like installing android apps, widgets bar, Microsoft Teams integration, snap layout, Auto HDR from Xbox Series X, and more. As it was a new operating system in the market, some users may confuse about doing certain basic things. In this tutorial, we will show you different ways to change the date and time in Windows 11.
You can change the date and time in four different ways:
- Using Windows Settings
- Using Control Panel
- Using PowerShell
- Using Command Prompt
1. On the right corner of the taskbar, right-click the date and choose the Adjust date and time option.
2. Scroll down to the Set the date and time manually section and tap the Change option located next to it.
Note – While changing the date and time manually, you should disable the automatic feature.
3. Set the correct date and time by tapping on the drop-down icon located next to the respective menu. Finally, click Change, and it will be changed immediately.
Related Guide: How to Enable Dark Mode in Windows 11
Through Control Panel
1. Open the Control panel on your Windows 11 PC.
2. Tap on the Clock and Region option.
3. Select the Set the time and date option under the Date and Time section.
4. Tap the Change Date and Time option on the pop-up.
5. Enter the correct date and time and click on OK to apply the changes.
1. Click the Search menu and search for Windows Powershell.
2. Right-click on it and choose the Run as administrator option.
3. Enter the command:
Set-Date - Date "dd/mm/yyyy HH:MM AM"
Set-Date -Date "dd/mm/yyyy HH:MM PM"
Set-Date -Date “05/10/2021 12:10 AM”
Set-Date -Date “05/10/2021 12:10 PM”.
5. Press Enter, and the time will be changed.
With Command Prompt
1. On the search bar, type cmd and choose the Run as Administrator option.
2. To change the date, type the command
3. To change the time,
Related Guide: How to Check Screen On Time in Windows 11
Microsoft has introduced various features in Windows 11. Try it and explore the new features on your PC when it is available as a free update. Install the OS only from the official source.
Use the comments section to mention the feedback related to this guide.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Chromecast Paramount Plus in Two Ways
- How to Listen to Spotify on Android TV
- How to Install and Watch Hulu on Android TV
- Tips for Depositing at Gaming Sites: How to Keep Your Personal Data Safe
- How to Stream Discovery Plus on Apple TV [All Models]
- How to Enable/Turn on Telegram Dark Mode
- How to Change Language in Facebook Messenger
- Windscribe VPN Review – Is the Free Version Good Enough?
- Modern Payment Solutions For Online Gamers
- How to Cancel NordVPN Subscription in 4 Ways