Bravo is one of the most loved TV channels in America. This channel consists of a dedicated streaming app for all streaming devices, including Apple TV. The Bravo app is compatible with Apple TV that runs on tvOS 14.0 or later. You can directly install the Bravo app from the App Store on Apple TV. This app has both live and on-demand content telecasted on the Bravo channel. With the Bravo app, you can watch popular TV series like The Real Housewives, Below Deck, Project Runaway, etc.
How to Install Bravo on Apple TV
1. Turn ON and connect your Apple TV to WiFi.
2. Open App Store on your Apple TV from the Home Screen.
3. Enter Bravo in the search field.
4. Select the app from the suggestions list.
5. Hit Get to install the app on your Apple TV.
6. After completing the installation process, launch and activate the Bravo app.
How to Activate Bravo on Apple TV
1. Click Sign in after launching the app on Apple TV.
2. An Activation code will display on your TV screen.
3. Visit the Bravo activation site (bravotv.com/activatenow) from a browser on your Smartphone/PC.
4. Enter the same activation code that appeared on the TV screen.
5. Tap Continue and log in with your TV Provider account credentials.
6. Once the activation is completed, start streaming movies and series on your Apple TV.
How to AirPlay Bravo on Apple TV from iPhone/iPad
Ensure to enable the AirPlay option on the Apple TV and connect it to the same WiFi as your iPhone/iPad is connected to.
1. Get the Bravo app on your iPhone/iPad from the App Store.
2. Launch and sign in with your TV Provider account details.
3. Play any TV show/movie on the app and tap the AirPlay icon on the media player screen.
4. From the shown devices, select your Apple TV to cast the video.
5. Now, you can stream its content on your Apple TV.
How to Watch Bravo on Apple TV Without Cable
If you don’t have a TV provider subscription, you can use the streaming services mentioned below to access the Bravo channel on your Apple TV. All these apps can be installed from the App Store on Apple TV.
- fuboTV on Apple TV
- Sling TV on Apple TV
- DirecTV Stream on Apple TV
- Hulu on Apple TV
- YouTube TV on Apple TV
How to Fix Bravo Not Working on Apple TV
The Bravo content may not load, and sometimes the app screen freezes on your TV. You can fix these issues by referring to the below-mentioned steps.
1. Internet Issue: When the Internet connection is poor, the content will not load and keeps on buffering. Change it with a stable Internet connection.
2. Log-in Issue: Use the correct login credentials that are given by your TV provider. Also, while activating other devices enter the exact code that is displayed.
4. Excessive App Cache: Clear the app cache and data.
5. Restart Device: Restart Apple TV and launch the app again.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. Bravo does not offer any free trial.
Yes. You can download the Bravo app from the App Store on Apple TV 4K.
Yes, there are streaming services like Hulu, fuboTV, etc., that provide the Bravo channel. You can subscribe to its plan to stream Bravo without cable.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Change Language on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Install and Activate Paramount Plus on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Download and Activate NBC on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Get DAZN on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Watch Philo on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Listen to Apple Music on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Fix Samsung TV Not Connecting to WiFi
- How to Enable & Use Sleep Timer on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Install Bally Sports on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Turn Off Voice Assistant on Samsung Smart TV