Facetime is a pre-installed and default video calling app on all iPhone, iPad and macOS devices. The group call feature on Facetime supports 32 members, a feature which you can’t find on any other popular video calling apps. To enhance your video calling experience, you can cast your Facetime calls to TV with the help of Apple TV. Is Facetime app available for Apple TV? Is it possible to watch video calls on your Apple TV? Let’s get into the guide to find out the answers.
Related: How to Chromecast Facetime Video Calls?
Facetime on Apple TV
Unlike iPhone, iPad and Mac, you can’t find a dedicated Facetime app on Apple TV. The only way to watch Facetime calls on your TV is by using the Airplay feature. With that feature, you mirror your iOS device screen on the Apple TV to watch your friends and family members on the larger screens.
How to Watch Facetime Video Calls on Apple TV?
Step 1: Ensure that your iPhone/iPad and Apple TV are connected to the same network.
Step 2: Open Control Center on your iPhone/iPad and click the Screen Mirroring option.
Step 3: Select your Apple TV to mirror your iOS device screen.
Step 4: When your iOS device started to mirror, open the Facetime app and click the + icon to start a new video call.
Step 5: Enter the email id or mobile number of user who you want to call.
Step 6: Click the video icon start the call. Once the call was connected, you can watch your friends or family members on the bigger screens.
Thank you for visiting techfollows.com. For further queries and feedback related to the guide, make use of the comments section provided below. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more guides related to Apple TV.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- Is Your Perfect Web Developer Just Around The Corner?
- What You Need to Learn About a Franking Machine and How It Is Used
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Amazon [Website & App]
- How to Find WiFi Password on Chromebook
- How To Hire A Developer For A Mobile App
- Is Android the Perfect Gaming Platform?
- How and why to use a VPN on your company’s devices
- How to Watch TBS on Firestick in 2021
- 4 Tips on How to Sit Correctly and Avoid Injuries
- How to Chromecast Tubi Using Android, iOS, and PC