- You can install the Twitter or X app on your Apple TV directly from the App Store.
- Using App Store: Open App Store → Click the Search icon → Search for Twitter → Select the app → Tap the Get button.
Twitter or X is my go-to app to catch up on all the latest happening in the world. When I got my Apple TV 4K, the first app that I installed was the Twitter app. Though many social media applications are not available for Apple TV, Twitter is officially available on the App Store for Apple TVs from tvOS 10.0 and above models.
If you don’t know how to install the Twitter app on your Apple TV, you can use this guide. Here, I have mentioned all the possible ways to access Twitter on your Apple TV.
How to Get Twitter on Apple TV
1. Initially, turn on your Apple TV.
2. Open the App Store and select the Search icon in the App Store.
3. With the search bar on the App Store, search for the Twitter app.
4. Find the Twitter app icon from the search results and select it.
5. Install the Twitter app by selecting the Get button.
6. Launch the Twitter app by selecting the Open button.
7. Sign in to your Twitter account with proper details.
8. Finally, you can access the Twitter Apple TV app on your TV.
How to Use Twitter (X) on Apple TV [Older Generation]
If you have an Apple TV with tvOS 9.0 or below, we recommend you update your Apple TV. If you can’t update the device, you can screen mirror Twitter (X) on your TV from other devices.
From iOS Devices
1. Make sure that you connect both the iOS device and Apple TV to the same WiFi network.
2. If you don’t have it, install the X app from the App Store.
3. Open the X app and sign in to your subscription with proper credentials.
4. Launch the Control Center of the iOS device.
5. Tap the Screen Mirroring icon on your screen.
6. Find your Apple TV from the list of devices and select it.
7. With that, your iOS device’s screen gets mirrored to your TV screen.
8. Open the X app once again and mirror it on your TV.
1. Ensure that you connect both the Apple TV and the Mac to the same WiFi network.
2. On your Mac, launch the Control Center and then tap the Screen Mirroring option.
3. From the list of devices, pick your Apple TV.
4. With that, the screen of your Mac will start to mirror your Apple TV.
5. Now, open a web browser on your Mac.
6. Visit the X or Twitter website and sign in to your account.
7. Now, you can access X on your TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, Twitter or X is not available for Roku devices. However, you can screen mirror the Twitter app on Roku using your smartphone.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Add and Activate TSN on Roku
- How to Install & Activate Disney Plus on Sony Smart TV
- FloSports Free Trial [Get 20% Discount]
- How to Stream Sportsnet on Roku [Four Ways]
- How to Use Two WhatsApp Accounts in One Phone
- How to Get BBC iPlayer on Apple TV
- How to Update Apps on LG Smart TV [2 Ways]
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Amazon [Website & App]
- How to Stream NFL 2023 on Roku
- How to Stream NFL 2023 on Firestick