Zwift is a virtual training application that helps people to interact and train online. It is a kind of online cycling or running game that includes different levels. It is a premium service that charges $14.99/month. This application has more than 1000 workouts and training plans. The training plans on Zwift are designed by approved world-class coaches. Zwift is only compatible with Apple TV that runs on 11.0 or later. You can easily download the Zwift app from the App Store on Apple TV.
How to Get Zwift to Apple TV
1. Turn On your Apple TV and launch the App Store.
2. When App Store on Apple TV opens up, click on the Search option.
3. Search for the Zwift app in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
4. From the search results, pick up the Zwift app.
5. Start downloading Zwift by clicking on the Get button or Download icon to download the app.
How to Use Zwift on Apple TV
1. Once installed, tap Open to launch the Zwift app.
2. Log in to your Zwift account using the necessary login details.
3. Once signed in, tap the username of your account.
4. On the next screen, you will find two options – Power Source and Speed Sensor.
5. Hit the option Power Source to pair the fitness bike.
6. Now, the Zwift app will look for nearby devices. Make sure to enable Bluetooth on your Fitness bike.
7. Select your Fitness bike from the pop-up menu.
8. Tap the Let’s Go button on the next screen.
9. You can change the Ride Type by selecting the option Select Workout. If you want to change the route, click the Change button displayed near the option Route and change it.
10. After customizing the settings, click the option Ride.
11. The virtual route will be displayed on the Apple TV screen.
12. Start your workout and view it on your Apple TV.
How to Screen Mirror Zwift on Apple TV
You can also screen mirror Zwift on tvOS to view the workout on a larger screen. Before moving into the steps, update the iPhone or iPad to iOS 13.0 or later. This method will be very helpful for the Apple TV 3rd generation or older model users.
1. Connect the Apple TV and iOS device to the same WiFi.
2. Install the Zwift app from the App Store on your iOS device.
3. Launch the app after installation and log in to your Zwift account.
4. After signing in, set up and start a ride on the Zwift app.
5. Swipe down from the top-left and navigate to the Control Center panel.
6. Tap the Screen Mirroring icon and choose your Apple TV to mirror the iPhone/iPad screen.
7. Once the iOS screen is mirrored, you can view the Zwift virtual route screen on tvOS.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you use an Apple TV that runs below the 11.0 version, you can’t use the Zwift app. To fix it, update your Apple TV to the latest version.
Yes. Zwift offers a 14-day free trial for its new users.
Peloton is the best alternative to Zwift on Apple TV.
- How to Get and Activate AMC on Apple TV
- How to Install Tennis Channel on Apple TV
- How to Get PBS KIDS on Apple TV
- How to Add and Activate NBC Sports on Apple TV
- How to Install and Activate CNBC on Apple TV
- How to Get and Activate HGTV on Apple TV
- How to Install and Activate TBS on Apple TV
- How to Get Zoom Meeting on Apple TV