BubbleUPnP is a media player application where you can access media from your local library, cloud storage, and streaming apps. The app is officially available for Android devices in the Play Store and Amazon App Store.
You can install the BubbleUPnP app on your Android smartphone from the Play Store. But for Firestick and Smart TVs, you can cast the app from your smartphone.
In this guide, you will learn how to install and use the BubbleUPnP app on your Android and Firestick devices.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
How to Install BubbleUPnP
To download and install BubbleUPnP on your Android device, follow the below steps
1. Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
2. Tap the Search Bar and enter BubbleUPnP. In the search result, select the appropriate app.
3. Tap the Install button to download and install the app on your device.
4. After the application gets installed, tap the Open button to launch the app.
5. You will get the home page of the app. Click the Library icon to access the file. If it asks for permission, tap the Allow button.
6. Choose the folder and access the files.
7. If you choose Qobuz, Tidal, or any other cloud services, you need to sign in with your respective account.
If you are a PC user, you can install the BubbleUPnP on your Windows PC using the BlueStacks emulator. If you want, you can also sideload the BubbleUPnP APK file on your Android smartphone.
How to Cast BubbleUPnP on Android TV
1. Connect the Android TV to WiFi. Then, connect your Android smartphone to the same WiFi network.
2. Open the BubbleUPnP app on your smartphone.
3. Go to the Now Playing screen on the app.
4. Tap the Cast icon on the top-right corner.
5. On the pop-up, click the Local Renderer option.
6. Now, choose your Android TV from the list.
7. Then, play any video content from the BubbleUPnP app. It will appear on your TV.
8. To stop the casting, click the Cast icon again and tap the Disconnect button.
How to Cast BubbleUPnP on Firestick
1. Connect your Firestick to WiFi. After that, connect your smartphone to the same WiFi network.
2. On the Firestick remote, hold the Home button.
3. The Quick Access menu will appear. Choose the Mirroring option.
4. Now, open the BubbleUPnP app on your smartphone and click the Cast icon.
5. Select the Firestick device.
6. Play any video or audio file from the app. It will play on your Fire TV.
7. To stop the casting, click the Cast icon and disconnect the Firestick device.
You will get ads while using the BubbleUPnP app. To skip the ads, you need to get the BubbleUPnp License App.
Features of BubbleUPnP
- The application can stream incompatible Chromecast media by transcoding the format.
- This app allows you to access all the local and cloud media files from other devices.
- You can also access music streaming platforms like Qobuz and Tidal within the app.
- Using the app, you can cast to other devices like Fire TV, Xbox, DLNA TVs, and PlayStation.
- The app is available on both Google Play Store and Amazon App Store.
No, the BubbleUPnP app is not available for iPhones and iPads. It is not listed on the App Store.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.