- The MX Player is compatible with the Chromecast feature.
- So, you can install the MX Player app on your smartphone from the Play Store or App Store and cast the content to your Chromecast-connected TV.
- You can also cast MX Player from your PC to TV by visiting its official website on your PC web browser.
MX Player offers the built-in Cast feature. So, you can easily cast online video content or local video files from your smartphone or PC to TV using Chromecast. Since the app is free, you will get ads while streaming the video content. To stream videos without ads, you can get the premium version, which costs Rs. 499 per year or Rs. 299 for three months.
In this guide, you will learn how to cast video from MX Player to your TV using your smartphone and PC.
How to Chromecast MX Player Using Android & iPhone
The MX Player app for Android and iPhone has the Cast support. The older version of MX Player doesn’t have the Cast support. So, we request you update the app from the App Store or Play Store to get the Cast support.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
1. Ensure your Chromecast and smartphone are connected to the same WiFi network.
2. Open the MX Player app on your smartphone.
3. Choose any of the videos to cast.
4. While the video is streaming, tap the Cast icon at the top of the screen.
5. Choose your Chromecast device to cast the content.
6. Now, the video will be cast on your TV. To stop the casting, tap the Cast icon and click the Disconnect button.
You can cast the Poweramp app on your TV for more audio playback features.
How to Chromecast MX Player Using Windows and Mac
If you are a PC user, there are two ways to Chromecast the MX Player. You can use the Chrome or Edge browser to cast the player. Connect your PC and Chromecast to the same WiFi network and follow the below steps.
Using Chrome Browser
1. Open the Google Chrome Browser on your PC.
2. In the Search bar, type the MX Player’s URL (www.mxplayer.in/).
3. Click on any video to stream.
4. On the next screen, click Play Movie to stream the movie.
5. Right-click on the web browser screen and select the Cast option.
6. Choose your Chromecast device. From the Sources drop-down menu, choose Cast Tab.
7. Now, the video will appear on your TV. To stop the casting, you can close the Chrome browser.
Using Microsoft Edge
1. Open the Edge browser on your PC. If the browser is not updated, update the Edge browser to its latest version.
2. Go to the MX Player website (www.mxplayer.in/).
3. On the Edge browser, click the three-dotted icon on the top-right corner of the screen.
4. Choose the Cast media to Device option.
5. From the list of devices, choose your Chromecast device.
6. Then, play any video content from the MX Player website. It will appear on your TV.
7. Disconnect the Chromecast device connection from your PC Edge browser to stop the casting.
If your Smart TV has built-in Chromecast support, you can cast the MX Player without Chromecast.
Yes. While casting, the subtitles will appear on your TV along with the videos.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.