How to Setup & Listen to Apple Music on Firestick 
Amazon Firestick has the support of a large number of music streaming apps and Apple Music is the best addition to it. Apple aims to attract users of multiple platforms now with the launch of Apple Music on Firestick. Anyone can play Apple Music on Fire TV with the support of Alexa. So the Apple Music subscribers can now conveniently stream music using Alexa and play Apple Music on Fire TV.
You can ask Alexa on Firestick to play songs, playlists, artists, from your library. Over time, Apple Music will learn your mood, genres, and then play all your favourite tracks. With one account, you will be able to listen to music across all your devices. You will get unlimited access to Apple Music and it lets you listen to millions of songs right on your Fire TV with Alexa support.
Related post: How to Setup and Use NordVPN on Apple TV?
Features of Apple Music on Firestick
Take a look at the salient features of Apple Music on Firestick from below.
- Apple Music will let you discover music you love and listen to the latest release of your favourite artists.
- With Apple Music on Firestick, you can create a profile, follow friends to find the new songs they are listening to and the playlist they have shared.
- You can stream from more than 50 million songs right from the Apple Music catalog on the Amazon Fire Stick with Alexa.
- Based on your listening history, you can explore the daily recommendations on Apple Music that shows the artists, playlists, tracks, and radio.
- Create your playlist or you can listen to the Apple Music mixes that are created based on what you have been listening to.
- Listen to top music videos, look for curated music video playlists on Apple Music. With daily updates, you can even stream from personalized recommendations.
- With Beats 1 support on Apple Music, you can listen to the Internet radio or get breaking news, exclusive programming, and on-demand radio shows.
Related: How to Install Mp3 Streams Kodi Addon? [Updated 2019]
How to Setup Apple Music on Firestick
Setting up Apple Music on Fire TV is a simple process. If you have subscribed to Apple Music, then follow the guidelines given below to set up Apple Music on Firestick with Alexa.
#1. Open Amazon Alexa app or use the browser to go to Apple Music Alexa skill.
#2. Just tap on the Enable button and with this Apple Music skills will be enabled on your device.
#3. Sign into the Apple Music account by entering the Apple ID.
#4. When Alexa prompts you with using Apple Music, library, etc, you should click on Allow button.
#5. Optionally, you can set Apple Music as the default music player of Alexa.
#6. Use the Fire TV remote to press on the mic button. Now tell Firestick to play Apple Music.
Apple Music is found to be working if you hear “Playing your song on Apple Music”.
Related: YouTube Music Kodi Addon – Installation Guide With Pictures 
Apple Music is the new line up to Firestick that lets its users access it for an unlimited time. It offers a free trial with no commitment and so the users can cancel the service at any time. You can stream ad-free music by using the Apple Music which isn’t the feature supported by its rivals. Overall, accessing Apple Music on Firestick brings in lots of advantages and is worth trying.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Download Popcorn Time on iPhone / iPad
- How to Install and Watch ESPN on Firestick
- Typhoon Labs IPTV: Get 1200+TV Channels and 1000+ VODs at $15/month
- How to Get BritBox Free Trial: Stream Free for 7-Days
- How to Install and Watch Netflix on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Watch MoviesJoy on Roku [Simple Guide]
- How to Download IPTV Stalker Addon on Kodi
- Balancing Entertainment and Security: Insights into the Latest Tech Innovations
- How to Watch ABC on Chromecast-connected TV
- Shipt Free Trial: Free Delivery Membership for Up to 3 Years