How to Chromecast Super Bowl to TV
Are you excited to watch the Super Bowl LVII? Recently, NFL announced the Super Bowl tickets. A lot of fans are so worried about the huge pricing. If you think that the pricing is insane, you can watch the Super Bowl 57 match on your TV using the Chromecast device. You just need the Fox Sports platform to stream the live match.
How to Chromecast Super Bowl from Fox Sports
1. Install the Fox Sports app on your device on Android or iOS from the Play Store or App store.
2. Connect your Chromecast and smartphone to the same WiFi connection.
3. Then, launch the app on your device and sign in with your account.
4. Click on the Cast icon from the screen.
5. Choose your Chromecast device.
6. Now, watch any of the NFL matches from the Fox Sports app to your Chromecast.
7. Tune into the Fox Sports app on Feb 13. 2023 to watch the Super Bowl on Chromecast.
How to Chromecast Fox Sports on PC
1. Connect your PC and Chromecast device to the same WiFi network.
2. Then, visit the Fox Sports website (https://www.foxsports.com/) on your device.
3. Click on the Three dotted icons from the corner and choose the Cast option.
4. Select the Chromecast device from the devices list that appears on the screen.
5. After this process, the PC screen will be cast on your connected device.
6. Now, sign in to your account and start streaming the Super Bowl match on Chromecast.
Streaming Services to Watch Super Bowl
Here are some alternative services that provide Fox Sports with subscription plans. Below are the services which allow you to watch Super Bowl,
Sling TV is a popular streaming service that has various content like live sports, news, popular tv shows, movies & more. You can get various features, and it provides you with Fox Sports for watching the super bowl. This service also offers you different sports channels with on-demand content. The Sling TV app has Chromecast support.
|Sling Orange & Sling Blue||$55|
YouTube TV is a streaming service that allows you to watch the Super Bowl from fox sports. It allows multiple users and multiple devices for streaming. It offers different features for YouTube TV users with all the content with voice control. You can easily cast the YouTube TV app to Chromecast.
DirecTV Stream provides nearly over 7,000 apps that include some popular streaming channels. It offers different channels, including sports and other entertainment channels. Cast the DirecTV Stream app to Chromecast and stream the Super Bowl.
|Entertainment||$69.99 per month|
|Choice||$89.99 per month|
|Ultimate||$104.99 per month|
|Premier||$149.99 per month|
Super Bowl LVII
Date: February 13th, Sunday.
Time: 06:30 PM ET
Location: State Farm Stadium, Glendale, Arizona.
This edition of the Super Bowl is between the Philadelphia Eagles and Kansas City Chiefs. The Philadelphia Eagles won the Super Bowl only once (Super Bowl LII). The Kansas City Chiefs won the Super Bowl two times (Super Bowl IV and Super Bowl LIV). Both teams have the same win-lose % by winning 14 of their 17 matches. Sports experts are predicting in favor of the Philadelphia Eagles. What is your prediction? Let us know in the comments below.
Frequently Asked Question
New England Patriots and Pittsburgh Steelers had won the title six times each.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- Shipt Free Trial: Free Delivery Membership for Up to 3 Years
- Expedite TV IPTV: Watch 6500+ Channels & 15000 VOD at $9.50/month
- How to Stream SoundCloud on Apple TV
- How to Download and Stream IPTV on TCL Smart TV
- How to Build Trust in Your Distributed Team: 5 Tips for Effective Management
- Excellent Cloud File Manager in 2023
- How to Install and Use Indigo Kodi Addon
- How to Get Stremio on Roku / Roku TV
- 100+ Free IPTV M3U Playlist URL & File [Updated – March 2023]
- How to Design a Catchy Digital Character