Tubi is a free streaming service launched in the year 2014. Its resolution limitations and ads are a small price to pay for all the free content it offers. At present, the Tubi library holds about 20,000 movies and series. The library is frequently updated with new movies and TV shows. All the content in this application can be streamed at HD quality. Currently, Tubi has more than 33 million monthly active users. If you want to watch the Tubi content on your TV, then Chromecast will be the best option. This article explains the way to Chromecast Tubi using an Android, iOS, and PC.
How to Chromecast Tubi from Smartphone (Android & iOS)
1) Connect your Android/iPhone and Chromecast to the same Wi-Fi network.
3) Install the Tubi app on your smartphone.
4) Launch the Tubi app on your device and enter your account credentials to sign in.
5) Once you’re in, look for the Cast icon on the top right corner and click on it.
6) Your device will search for the nearby Chromecast devices. Now, select your Chromecast device from the result.
7) Wait for a few seconds as the devices will connect with each other.
8) Now, you will be able to see the Tubi app screen on Chromecast-connected TV.
9) Play any movie or TV shows and enjoy streaming them on your TV.
10) If you want to stop casting, click the cast icon again and select Stop Casting.
How to Chromecast Tubi from PC
1) Connect your PC and Chromecast to the same Wi-Fi network.
2) On your computer, open the Google Chrome browser.
3) On your browser go to www.tubi.tv.
4) Hit the Sign in tab and configure your login data.
5) Select and play the title you want.
6) Right-click anywhere on your PC screen and choose the Cast menu.
7) Choose your Chromecast device and click the Cast tab option displayed under the Sources.
8) Now, the PC screen will be cast to the TV. The title you played on Tubi will appear on the TV screen.
Tubi is a completely free service and it is one of the best alternatives to costly streaming services like Netflix. Moreover, you can directly install Tubi on major streaming devices such as Firestick, Apple TV, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can cast Tubi on any TV using Chromecast.
Yes. You can directly install the Tubi app from the Play Store on Google TV. In addition, you can also sideload the app on Google TV.
Yes. You can stream all the content in Tubi for free. But, ads will be displayed while streaming the content.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install Soap2day on Firestick / Fire TV
- How to Find Your Archived Messages on Messenger
- How to Cancel Your HBO Max Subscription [Easy Guide]
- How to Install Vudu on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Keep Track of All Your Usernames and Passwords
- How to Watch MeTV on Roku [Possible Ways]
- How to Install Elementum Kodi Addon
- The Challenges of Finding Top Talents in IT
- The Importance of Video Subtitles: 5 Reasons Why Subtitles Improve Videos
- Factors That Will Help Choose A Reliable And Safe Platform For Playing Slots