Tubi is a free and well-designed video streaming service found in 2014. Its resolution limitations and ads are a small price to pay for all the free content it offers. At present, the Tubi library holds about 20,000 movies and series. The library has been updated with new movies and shows frequently. It streams the contents in HD quality. If you want to watch the Tubi content on your non-smart TV, then Chromecast will be the best option. This article explains the way to Chromecast Tubi using an Android, iOS, and PC.
Steps to Chromecast Tubi Using Android and iPhone
1) Connect your Android/iPhone and Chromecast to the same WiFi network.
2) Launch the Tubi app on your device.
3) Once opened, look for the cast icon on the top right corner and click on it.
4) Your device will search for the nearby Chromecast devices and select your Chromecast device from the result.
5) Wait for few seconds as the devices will connect with each other.
6) Finally, you can play and watch your Tubi media contents on your TV.
7) If you want to stop casting, click the cast icon again and select Stop Casting.
Related Guide: How to Watch Tubi on Apple TV
Steps to Chromecast Tubi from PC
1) Connect your PC and Chromecast to the same WiFi network.
2) On your computer, open Google Chrome browser.
3) On your browser go to www.tubi.tv.
4) Hit the Sign in tab and configure your login data.
5) Select and play the title you want.
6) Right-click anywhere on your PC screen and choose the Cast menu.
7) Choose your Chromecast device and the PC screen will mirror on the TV immediately.
8) Now, the title that you played on Step 5 will play on the TV screen.
Tubi is a completely free service and it is regarded free alternative for Netflix. Moreover, it supports mostly all streaming devices. Here we have given detailed information to Chromecast Tubi from Android, iOS, and PC. Follow the steps carefully and Chromecast Tubi without mistake.
If you have any queries, ask us in comment section.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- Make Your Job Easier With These Awesome Tools For Your PC
- What You Should Know About Payment Solutions for Global Businesses
- How to Watch HBO Max on Roku Streaming Device
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Snapchat [Android & iPhone]
- Reasons Why Online Business Owners Needs a Lawyer
- Tips To Help You Out With Online Trading: Getting Started
- How to Find WiFi Password on Android Mobiles & Tablets
- Top 3 Essential Reasons Why Your Business Needs a Blog
- Looking For A Cremation Urn? Here’s How To Choose One
- How do you know if a new website is trustworthy?