PBS Kids from America’s popular Public Broadcasting Service features various programs and videos for Kids. PBS Kids was made with a motive to provide various infotainment videos for kids. With the PBS Kids app, you can be able to engage your kids anytime. Chromecast will allow you to stream the contents from your mobile or computer to the TV. One can easily Chromecast PBS Kids as the app is made to be compatible with the device.
How to Chromecast PBS Kids
There are two different ways to Chromecast PBS Kids. Either you can cast the contents from the app installed on your Android/iPhone or Chrome browser on Windows or Mac.
Using Android or iOS Smartphone
1. Ensure that you have connected your smartphone and the Chromecast device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Install and launch the PBS Kids app on your smartphone.
3. Log in to your account if necessary.
4. Play the video that you want to stream on your TV.
5. On the bottom left corner, you can find the Cast icon. Tap the cast icon.
6. Now select your Chromecast device or Chromecast built-in TV.
7. On a successful connection, a confirmation message will appear on the screen.
8. Now, the video will stream on your TV.
8. To stop casting, tap the Cast icon again and choose Disconnect.
1. Connect your Mac or Windows PC to the same Wi-Fi network as that of your Chromecast device.
2. Launch the Google Chrome browser on your computer.
3. Visit the PBS Kids site and sign in to your account.
4. Select and play the video you want.
5. Once the video started playing, right-click anywhere on the screen and click on the Cast option.
6. The browser will look for the available devices. Select your Chromecast device.
7. Now, the PBS Kids content that you are playing will stream on the TV screen.
8. To stop casting, click on the blue color cast extension and choose your Chromecast device.
Sometimes the PBS Kids app may not be working with the Chromecast device due to various reasons. In that situation, try these solutions:
- Ensure that devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi.
- Update the PBS app on your device. In the case of PC, update your Chrome browser to the latest version.
- Restart the Chromecast device and then proceed with the above-mentioned steps.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install and Setup Sling TV on FireStick?
- How to Find Saved WiFi Passwords on Mac
- The Future of Private Equity
- How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym
- Interesting Facts About Online Courses That You Need To Know
- How to Watch Paramount Plus on LG Smart TV
- Disney Plus Not Working on Firestick – General Reasons & Solutions
- How to Chromecast Fox News to Your TV
- How to Cancel Peacock TV Subscription 
- How Old is My iPhone: Different Ways to Find iPhone Age
How to2 years ago
How to Install IPTV on LG Smart TV 
Apps3 months ago
How to Install Spectrum TV App on Firestick/Fire TV 
IPTV6 months ago
Best IPTV Player for Windows PC/Laptop [January 2021]
FireStick1 year ago
How to Install Xfinity Stream on Firestick 
Android11 months ago
Best IPTV Players for Android [January 2021]
How to11 months ago
How to Install and Setup IPTV for Roku 
Android11 months ago
How to Cast to Firestick using Android and Windows
How to12 months ago
How to Jailbreak Roku in 5 Minutes