- The Crunchyroll app is available for Windows PCs (Windows 10 & above) in the Microsoft Store.
- For Windows 8 or older PCs, you can use the Crunchyroll website.
The Crunchyroll app is officially available in the Microsoft Store for Windows 10 and above models. You can use the integrated Microsoft Store to install the app.
Crunchyroll is the largest anime streaming service platform in the world. You can watch Crunchyroll’s anime content for free with ads. If you want ad-free streaming, you need to buy its premium subscription.
In this guide, you will learn how to install the Crunchyroll app on your Windows PCs. We have also included a separate guide on how to use the Crunchyroll website on your PC.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
How to Install Crunchyroll on Windows PC
The Crunchyroll app is available for Windows 10 version 15063.0 or above version. If you are using the older version, skip to the next section to use the Crunchyroll website.
1. Launch the Microsoft Store app on your PC. If you want, you can use the direct Microsoft Store link.
2. Search for the Crunchyroll app on the Search Bar.
3. From the search results, select the official Crunchyroll app.
4. Tap the Get button to download the Crunchyroll app on your Windows desktop.
5. Within a few minutes, the Crunchyroll app will be installed on your Windows PC. Tap Launch to open the app.
6. Now, you can see the Crunchyroll interface on your screen.
7. Stream your favorite Crunchyroll movies or shows on your Windows computer or laptop.
How to Use Crunchyroll Website on Windows PC
If you are using the older version of Windows PC, you can use the Crunchyroll website to stream the anime content.
1. Open any of the web browsers on your Windows PC.
2. Go to the Search bar and enter the Crunchyroll URL (https://www.crunchyroll.com/).
3. Tap the Profile icon and sign in with your Crunchyroll account.
4. After the sign in, you can watch all the anime content on your PC.
If you try to install Crunchyroll APK on your Windows 8 PC from any third-party sites, the app won’t work properly.
Crunchyroll Premium Plans
If you want to skip the ads and get more features, you need to get the premium plans. Crunchyroll offers three types of subscriptions.
- FAN: $7.99 per month
- MEGA FAN: $9.99 per month
- ULTIMATE PLAN: $14.99 per month
Get any of these plans from the Crunchyroll website. All three plans come with a 14-day free trial for new users. If you are not satisfied with the subscription, you can cancel the Crunchyroll premium at any time.
The Crunchyroll app will work only on Windows 10 and above PCs. For older versions, you can’t use the app. You have to use the website.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.