- The Instagram app is unavailable for the Firestick on the Amazon App Store.
- Using the Downloader app, you can sideload the Instagram APK file (https://urlsrt.io/IGram) and install the app on your Firestick.
- Alternatively, you can screen mirror the Instagram app to your Fire TV Stick from your Android smartphone.
Instagram is currently the most popular and most used social media platform, with millions of users worldwide. The Instagram app is only available on PCs and smartphones. The Instagram app is not supported on streaming devices like Firestick or Fire TV. However, you can use the Downloader app on Firestick to sideload the Instagram APK file and install the app on your Firestick. You can then sign in to your Instagram account on Fire TV Stick and watch the reels and posts on your Fire TV Stick screen.
How to Install Instagram on Firestick using Downloader
Connect the Fire TV Stick to WiFi and proceed with the steps below.
1. Go to the Home Screen on your Firestick.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
2. Tap the Find icon and hit the Search bar.
3. Search for the Downloader app.
4. Select the Downloader from the search suggestions.
5. Hit the Get or Download button to install the Downloader app on Firestick.
6. Once the app is installed, go to Firestick’s Settings.
7. Tap the My Fire TV tile.
8. Tap Developer Options and hit Install Unknown Apps.
9. Locate the Downloader app and turn it ON.
10. Open Downloader and enter the Instagram APK (https://urlsrt.io/IGram) in the URL field.
11. Tap Go and wait for the APK file to download.
12. Once downloaded, click Install on the app installation screen.
13. After installation, log in to your Instagram account to view the reels and posts on a big screen.
If you have any difficulties navigating the Instagram app on your Fire TV, download and use the Mouse Toggle app on your Fire TV Stick.
How to Screen Mirror Instagram on Firestick using Android Phone
Initially, enable the Screen Mirroring mode on Firestick. To turn it ON, long press the Home button on the Fire TV remote until the Quick Access menu pops up on the screen. Scroll and select the Mirroring tile to enable it.
1. Connect your Android phone and Firestick under the same WiFi.
2. On your Android Phone, install Instagram from the Play Store.
3. Pull down the Notification panel and hit the Cast icon.
4. Now, select your Fire TV from the list of available devices to mirror the Android screen.
5. Once the connection is successful, launch the Instagram app and play any Instagram reel to view it on your Firestick-connected TV or Fire TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. Instagram is unavailable on the Amazon App Store. So, you cannot download the app on Firestick.
If the APK link you have entered on Downloader, you won’t be able to sideload the app on Firestick. To overcome this problem, enter the correct APK link (https://urlsrt.io/IGram) and download the app.
Yes. You can sideload or screen mirror the Instagram app to Firestick and watch the Instagram live.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.