Paramount Plus is the new streaming app launched on March 4th of 2021, by Paramount Network. Paramount Plus on Firestick can be watched right away if you already had CBS All Access subscription. It is a Television destination with premium entertainment, storytelling with original scripted and nonscripted stories. Paramount Plus is replacing the oldest version CBS All Access, by automatically getting updated on the devices.
Paramount Plus Pricings
- $5.99 per month
- $9.99 per month or $99.99 per year
In a $5.99 pack, you will get ads while streaming video content. In the $9.99 pack and yearly pack, you will get stream without ads and exclusive content like live TV & local stations from the CBS network. All three plans are having a seven-day free trial.
How to Stream Paramount Plus on Firestick
1. Sign up for the Paramount Plus account from the website.
2. Turn on your Firestick TV and navigate to the search icon.
3. Type Paramount Plus using the on-screen virtual keyboard.
4. Open Paramount Plus and Log-in to your subscribed account on the Firestick.
Alternate method to get Paramount Plus on Firestick
You can also stream Paramount Plus from the Amazon website.
- From the Amazon website, log-in to your Amazon account, which is associated with your Firestick.
- In the Search box, type and select the Paramount Plus app.
- Install it on your device and start watching.
Related: How to Get Paramount Plus on Roku.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Paramount Plus?
Paramount Plus is a Premium entertainment streaming app launched by Paramount Network, replacing the old CBS All Access.
Is Paramount Plus Free?
You can download the app for free to watch across all the devices, and you have seven days of free trial service and different subscription and purchase plan options.
What does Paramount Plus include?
Paramount Plus includes 20,000 episodes and movies from the ViacomCBS family, including BET, CBS, MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, Paramount Pictures, and more.
If you are already having the CBS All Access app and its subscription, your account will automatically get updated to Paramount Plus. Get the Paramount Plus and stream your favorite content. Thank you for visiting Techfollows. Follow our website for more information.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Cast Powerpoint to Chromecast
- How to Install and Setup IPTV on Nvidia Shield
- RARBG Addon on Stremio – Complete Installation Guide
- How to Add and Watch NFL on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Download Popcorn Time for Android Box
- How to Install LiveStreamsPro Kodi Addon
- How to Download Kodi on Sony Smart TV
- How to Download IPTV on TCL Smart TV
- Virtual Reality in Education | All You Need To Know
- How to Get Kodi on LG Smart TV [All Possible Ways]