Vidgo is a live-streaming service that offers 150+ channels like ESPN, FOX, AMC, and more. You will get channels from different categories like News, Local, Sports, Entertainment, and more. You can install the Vidgo app on Firestick from the Amazon App Store and enjoy streaming all the video content. Before installing the app, create an account on Vidgo and buy a subscription.
Vidgo Subscription Plans
Vidgo has four different subscription plans.
|English & Spanish Ultimate||$99.95/month|
|Vidgo MAS package||$39.95/month|
How to Sign Up for Vidgo
1. Open the Vidgo website (https://www.vidgo.com/) on your PC.
2. Then, click the Plans button.
3. Select the plan that you want and click the Sign Up Now button.
4. Fill in all the personal details and the payment method.
5. Complete the payment to get a subscription.
How to Install Vidgo on Firestick
The steps mentioned here are based on the latest version of Fire TV. Update your Firestick to get the new UI and avoid misconceptions in the steps.
1. Power on your Firestick device and move to the Search Bar.
2. Search for the Vidgo app using the virtual keyboard.
3. Then, select the app from the search result.
4. Click the Get or Download button.
5. After the installation process, launch the Vidgo app on your device.
How to Use Vidgo on Firestick
1. Go to your Firestick’s home screen.
2. From the menu, select the Apps section.
3. Click on the Vidgo app from the following.
4. Enter the email address and password on the launch screen.
5. Click on the Sign In button.
6. Start streaming the Vidgo video content on your Firestick.
How to Move Vidgo to Fire TV Home Screen
1. Go to the Apps section on your Firestick.
2. Scroll down to the Vidgo app.
3. Click on the Menu button on your Firestick remote.
4. Select the Move to front option.
5. After the process, Vidgo will be pinned on your Fire TV’s home screen. You can pin up to six apps on the Fire TV home screen.
How to Sideload Vidgo on FireStick Using Downloader
1. Install the Downloader app on your Firestick device.
2. Then, select the Settings icon on your Firestick home screen.
3. Click the Fire TV → Developer Options → Install Unknown apps → Downloader -> Turn On.
4. Now, launch the Downloader app on your Firestick device.
5. Select the Home tab displayed on the left pane.
6. Click on the URL box and enter the Vidgo APK link.
7. Tap the Go button and select Install on the pop-up menu.
8. You can start accessing the Vidgo app once the installation gets over.
Features of Vidgo
- With the Vidgo subscription, you can provide 20 hours of cloud DVR storage.
- Using one subscription, you can stream up to three devices at once.
- Though the app is available only in the USA, you will get Spanish and Latino content.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, Vidgo is not offering any free trial for users.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Add and Activate TSN on Roku
- How to Install & Activate Disney Plus on Sony Smart TV
- FloSports Free Trial [Get 20% Discount]
- How to Stream Sportsnet on Roku [Four Ways]
- How to Use Two WhatsApp Accounts in One Phone
- How to Get BBC iPlayer on Apple TV
- How to Update Apps on LG Smart TV [2 Ways]
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Amazon [Website & App]
- How to Stream NFL 2023 on Roku
- How to Stream NFL 2023 on Firestick