- The Vimeo app is not available for Firestick.
- So, you can sideload the Vimeo APK (https://urlsrt.io/Vimeo) on Firestick using the Downloader app.
- You can also screen mirror the videos to the TV from the Vimeo app on your Android phone (Play Store) or iPhone.
Vimeo is a video hosting, sharing, and service platform provider that delivers high-definition video. Unfortunately, Vimeo has stopped its app support for Amazon Fire TV and Firestick since July 2023. However, the Vimeo app is available as an APK file to sideload on Firestick. If you wish not to sideload the app, you can screen mirror the content on your TV from your Android smartphone.
Vimeo offers you a variety of plans, from free to advanced, that range between $20 and $108 per month. Refer to the Vimeo website and subscribe to your preferred plan to access the videos on your Firestick device.
This guide will show you the installation and activation steps of the Vimeo app on Firestick.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
How to Sideload Vimeo on Firestick
1. Go to the Firestick home screen and click Find.
2. Hit Search and search for the Downloader app.
3. Select the Downloader app from the search results and hit the Get button.
4. Once the app is installed, head to the Settings menu on Firestick.
5. Click My Fire TV and select Developer Options.
6. Tap Install Unknown Apps and enable it for the Downloader app.
7. Now, launch the Downloader app and navigate to the Home tab.
8. Paste the Vimeo APK URL (https://urlsrt.io/Vimeo) and tap Go to download the APK file.
9. After downloading the file, open it and click Install.
10. Once the app gets installed, launch it and sign in with your account credentials.
That’s it. You can start streaming your favorite creator’s videos on your big screen.
How to Screen Mirror Vimeo Videos on Firestick from the Android Phone
Apart from sideloading, you can also screen mirror the content on your Firestick/Fire TV from your Android phone.
1. Long press the Home button on your Firestick remote to bring up the quick access menu.
2. Select the Mirroring option and turn it on.
3. Connect your Firestick to a stable WiFi network, the same as your Android smartphone.
4. Install the Vimeo app on your Android smartphone from the Play Store.
5. Open the app and sign in to your Vimeo account.
6. Play any content that you wish to watch on your Firestick-connected TV.
7. Swipe up/down the notification panel and select the Cast icon.
8. Select your Firestick device from the list of devices.
9. Once the connection is established, you can see your Android phone screen mirrored on your TV.
Enjoy streaming the Vimeo content playing on your Firestick-connected TV or Fire TV.
If you have downloaded the Vimeo APK from an untrusted third-party website, it fails to work and also harms your device with bugs or unwanted files. So, ensure to download the Vimeo APK file from a trusted online source.
Yes. Vimeo is similar to YouTube. However, YouTube supports billions of users, and Vimeo focuses only on the smaller community of creators who make good quality videos.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.