The new PS5 DualSense controllers have a very good impression among the PS5 gamers. Because it comes with new features like haptic feedback, adaptive triggers, and a built-in microphone. Being a PS gamer you must know how to turn on and off a controller to save battery because these new features consume the most battery of your controller. If you have connected your controller to your PC through Bluetooth even when you shut down your PC, the controller will not turn off by itself, you need to do it manually. In this article, we are going to explain how to turn off the PS5 controller.
How to Turn Off PS5 Controller
1. Navigate to the Control Center menu on PlayStation 5.
2. Click the Accessories icon which you can find in the second row.
3. Select the controller that is connected with the PlayStation 5 console named Wireless Controller under accessories.
4. Click the X button on the PlayStation 5 controller.
5. Finally, click Turn Off to completely shut down your PlayStation 5 controller.
How to Turn Off PlayStation 5 Controller Automatically
You can turn off your PlayStation 5 controller when it is not used for more than 10 minutes.
1. Click the Settings icon on your PlayStation 5 home screen.
2. Select System from the settings menu.
3. Tap Power Saving under the system option.
4. Click Set Time Until Controllers Turn Off.
5. Now, a sub-menu will appear with four options.
6. Select your preferred time(10,30, or 60 minutes) to turn off your PlayS5 controller. When you are not using your PlayStation 5 controller.
You can follow the above steps to turn off your PlayStation 5 controller and prolong your battery life and have interesting gaming with the new DualSense 5 controller.
Frequently Asked Questions
Press and hold the PS button on the PS5 controller for 10 to 15 seconds until the blue light on your controller disappears to turn off the PS5 controller without a console.
To turn off vibration in the PS5 controller navigate to Settings> click Accessories> tap Controllers>select Vibration Intensity. Now, select off from the submenu to completely turn off the vibration.
Press and hold the PS button on your controller until the device option appears on the screen. Then click the circle to exit the menu and click X to resume the video.
Yes, you can turn off the PlayStation 5 console with a DualShock 4 controller is quite simple.
To turn off the mic, tap the Mute button below the PS button on your controller.
- How to Watch ESPN on PS5 [PlayStation 5]
- How to Connect Your Nintendo Switch Controller
- How to Listen to Spotify on PS5 [PlayStation 5]
- How to Connect Keyboard and Mouse to Nintendo Switch
- How to Delete or Uninstall Games on Xbox One
- 3 Ways to Turn Off Your PS4 Controller
- How to Connect Your Xbox One to WiFi
- How to Reset Your Forgotten PS4 Password