- You can get up to a 7-day free trial on Equinox.
- To get the free trial: Visit the Equinox+ website → Tap the Start 7-day app trial button → Enter Billing details → Create an account to claim the free trial.
Equinox has a membership called Equinox+, which offers a 7-day free trial. You can claim this free trial by signing up on Equinox Plus with your payment details.
With this membership, you can unlock exclusive benefits from the club, like complimentary fitness assessment, personal training, one-on-one studio pilates sessions, and more. Apart from physical gym advantages, you can increase the digital offerings with the Equinox+ app. This fitness app consists of on-demand and special live classes, which greatly assist in getting fit anywhere.
In this guide, you will learn how to get and use the Equinox free trial.
How to Claim Equinox+ 7-day Free Trial
You will get a 7-day free trial on Equinox+ only after completing the Sign-up process.
1. Visit Equinox+’s official website from your smartphone or PC browser.
2. Select the Start 7-day app trial button.
3. Click Continue on the loaded page to confirm the Equinox+ membership terms.
4. The Payment section will now be displayed; enter your Credit or Debit card details and Billing Address.
5. Once entered, hit Continue.
6. Now, create an account on Equinox+ and use the same account details to log in to the app and access the free trial.
You can also get this complimentary 7-day free trial if you purchase a SoulCycle at-home bike.
How to Cancel Equinox+ Free Trial on the Website
You have to cancel the Equinox+ membership 24 hours before the trial ends to avoid the billing.
1. Go to the Equinox+ website on your device.
2. Tap the Profile icon at the top right corner of the screen.
3. Sign in with your account credentials and navigate to your Profile.
4. Click Manage will be located to the right of Membership Details.
5. Select Cancel Membership.
6. Confirm your cancellation to complete the process.
How to Cancel Equinox+ Free Trial on the App
If you have signed up on Equinox+ through the Play Store or App Store, follow the below-mentioned steps to cancel it.
Open Play Store → Click on the Profile icon → Pick Payments and Subscriptions → Tap Subscriptions → Select Equinox+ → Hit Cancel Subscription to cancel the subscription on Android using Google Play Store.
Launch App Store → Click on Profile → Select Subscription → Tap Equinox+ → Pick Cancel Subscription → Hit Confirm to cancel the subscription on iPhone.
Equinox Membership Plans
There are two types of plans available in Equinox+.
Equinox+ yearly membership is exclusively available for members with American Express Platinum Card.
How to Get the Best Deals on Equinox
Equinox offers many fitness products, and you can purchase them by visiting its website. When you refer a member, you will get gift cards on the Equinox+ app. Other than this, numerous third-party websites offer many Promo Codes with great discounts. You can use the gift cards as well as the codes while purchasing on Equinox to buy your desired product at a low price. Ensure to check the code’s validity and copy it from a trustworthy website.
You can freeze your Equinox membership one time for up to 1 month in a year. The freezing fee is $50, and that will be billed as a one-time charge.
You have to visit your club or send a request mail regarding your membership query. The representative will analyze your request and get back to you with the possibilities.
No, the free trial is only for the smartphone app. In Equinox Boston or any other gym, you need to pay the premium to access the services.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- Tugo TV IPTV: Stream 100+ Live TV Channels at $7
- HDToday APK – Installation Guide for Android & Firestick
- How to Add and Activate TSN on Roku
- How to Install & Activate Disney Plus on Sony Smart TV
- FloSports Free Trial [Get 20% Discount]
- How to Stream Sportsnet on Roku [Four Ways]
- How to Use Two WhatsApp Accounts in One Phone
- How to Get BBC iPlayer on Apple TV
- How to Update Apps on LG Smart TV [2 Ways]
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Amazon [Website & App]