Peacock TV from NBC Universal is a streaming service where you can stream movies and TV shows with or without a fee. It offers two different subscription plans: an ad-based one costs $4.99/month, and a premium subscription costs $9.99/month. If you want to switch back to the free tier or if you want to change from premium to ad-supported plan and vice versa, you are in the right place. This guide will help you with the procedure to cancel Peacock TV Subscription.
How to Cancel Peacock TV Subscription
1. Using a smartphone or computer web browser, head to the Peacock site.
2. You can find a Sign in button on the top-right corner of the screen. Click on it.
3. Sign in with your username and password.
4. Now, click the Profile icon on the top-right corner of the screen.
5. On the Plans and Payment screen, click on the Change Plan link.
6. On the next screen, you can find all the available plans.
7. Select the Peacock Free option.
8. Click on the Change Plan option at the bottom of the screen.
9. On the next screen, Peacock TV will list all the contents that you will lose after cancellation.
10. Now, click on the Switch to Free button.
But if you want to switch from a premium to an ad-supported plan. Choose the plan at $4.99/month in step 7.
11. Now, your plan will be updated. If you want, you can submit feedback.
Related Guide: How to Cancel PlayStation Plus Membership
Bonus: Link Cable Provider
Comcast Xfinity and Cox subscribers can watch Peacock TV without any additional cost.
- Go to the Peacock TV account page.
- Select your cable TV service provider under the Link provider menu.
- Sign in with your cable TV provider user credentials.
- If you are eligible, you may get the contents for free.
- Click on Start Watching to enjoy the videos.
You can cancel the Peacock Subscription only by visiting their site. You will not be able to cancel the subscription from an app on Android or iOS. Thank you for visiting techfollows. Follow our Facebook and Twitter guides to get updates about our tutorials.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install and Setup Sling TV on FireStick?
- How to Find Saved WiFi Passwords on Mac
- The Future of Private Equity
- How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym
- Interesting Facts About Online Courses That You Need To Know
- How to Watch Paramount Plus on LG Smart TV
- Disney Plus Not Working on Firestick – General Reasons & Solutions
- How to Chromecast Fox News to Your TV
- How to Cancel Peacock TV Subscription 
- How Old is My iPhone: Different Ways to Find iPhone Age
How to2 years ago
How to Install IPTV on LG Smart TV 
Apps3 months ago
How to Install Spectrum TV App on Firestick/Fire TV 
IPTV6 months ago
Best IPTV Player for Windows PC/Laptop [January 2021]
FireStick1 year ago
How to Install Xfinity Stream on Firestick 
Android11 months ago
Best IPTV Players for Android [January 2021]
How to11 months ago
How to Install and Setup IPTV for Roku 
Android11 months ago
How to Cast to Firestick using Android and Windows
How to12 months ago
How to Jailbreak Roku in 5 Minutes