IBO IPTV Player is a premium IPTV Player available for smartphones, streaming devices, and smart TVs. You can access your IPTV provider’s content via the M3U URL. IBO IPTV Player is not offering any standalone channels. The IPTV Player is based in the UK and available all over the world. You can upload the channels list and playlists from any IPTV provider in the IBO Player. Let’s see more about this IPTV’s feature, installation, and activation guide.
Features and Highlights
|Stream video content up to 4K||Comes with five different themes||Offers Favorites menu to access channels quickly.|
|Dynamic Switching of languages and subtitle||Support for PIP and background play||Compatible with external players|
|Comes with a Parental Control feature|
How to Install IBO Player on Android Smartphones
You can install this IPTV on Android smartphones and tablets from the Play Store. Open the Play Store on your Android smartphone and search for the IBO IPTV Player. Select the IPTV Player app from the search results. Tap the Install button to get the app from the Play Store. Then, tap the Open button to launch the IPTV app. Then, enter your IPTV provider’s M3U link to stream the video content.
How to Install IBO Player on iPhone
For iPhones, iPad, and Apple TVs, you can install the IPTV app from the App Store. Open the App Store and search for the IBO Player. Select the app and tap the Get button. Then, click the Open button to launch the app. Then enter the IPTV credentials to load the content. After that, you can watch all the live TV channels on your Apple device. You can also install the IPTV Player on your MacBooks and iMacs from the Mac App Store.
How to Get IBO Player on Firestick
To install this IPTV on your Firestick, you need to use third-party installers. Get the Downloader app on Firestick from the Amazon App Store. Then, go to Settings and enable the Install Unknown Apps toggle for the Downloader app. After that, open the Downloader app and enter the IBO IPTV Player APK URL (https://ibodesk.com/ibopro.apk) and install the APK file. Open the app and sign in with your IPTV provider account. Now, you can watch all the live TV channels and on-demand content.
How to Download IBO Player on Windows
If you are a PC user, you can install this IPTV app using BlueStacks. Get the BlueStacks app on your PC from the official website and open the Google Play Store. Search for the IBO Player and click the Install button. Open the IPTV app on your Windows PC. Sign in with your IPTV account and stream all the live TV channels.
How to Install IBO Player on Smart TV
You can also install the IBO IPTV Player on Android Smart TV using the Play Store. For LG and Samsung Smart TV, you can install the IBO IPTV Player from the Content Store or Smart Hub Store, respectively. Complete the installation and open the IPTV app on your TV. Enter the M3U URL of your IPTV provider and stream all the on-demand content.
How to Activate IBO Player
After the free trial of seven days, you need to activate the IBO IPTV from the website.
1. Go to the IBO IPTV Player website (https://iboplayer.net/) and click the Activation IBO Player button.
2. On the next screen, choose the period. Yearly (6.50€ or 8.36€) or Lifetime. Then, enter the Device ID, Device Key, and your mail ID.
3. Then, click the Activate Now button.
4. Now, enter your payment information and complete the payment.
5. After that, you can use the IPTV Player on your smart device without any restrictions.
IBO IPTV Player Not Working
If the IBO Player app is not working on your device, follow the below fixes.
- If the free trial is over, you need to activate the IPTV Player by paying the subscription. If not, the IPTV player app will not work on your device.
- If you get the API Not Working pop-up on the IBO Player, you need to check your IPTV provider’s server status.
- Make sure to update the IBO Player to its latest version.
- If you get the Channel Will Be Back Soon error message, close the app and restart your device. Then, try again after a few minutes.
- Clear the cache data on your device and try again.
Is IBO IPTV Legal?
IBO Player is a legal and safe platform to use. The IPTV player won’t offer any standalone content. However, your IPTV provider may have legal issues with the copyrighted content. To protect your device from these IPTV legal issues, you need to use VPNs. Out of all the VPNs available in the market, we recommend NordVPN for the best protection.
Our Rating for IBO IPTV Player
Being a premium IPTV player, all the features available in the app are working fine. Using the free trial, you can test all the features and customization options. If you are satisfied with the features, you can update and activate the IPTV player with the premium subscription. Get a subscription from a reliable IPTV provider and use this IPTV Player to stream the video content. Our rating for this IPTV is 4.5/5. If you are not satisfied with this player, you can try other premium IPTV players like ClouDDy IPTV or Flix IPTV Player.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Get 14-Day Free Trial on Ancestry
- How to Install and Stream Viki on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Connect Hisense Smart TV to WiFi Without Remote
- How to Setup & Use Emby on Linux
- IPTV Player Latino: Stream 140+ Live TV Channels for Free
- How to Use Popcorn Time Addon on Stremio
- Can I Get Free Trial on Course Hero?
- How to Install Dailymotion on Samsung Smart TV
- Pikashow APK: Installation Guide for Android Devices and Firestick
- How to Get Chrome Browser on Samsung Smart TV [Possible Ways]