Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) is a technology that primarily uses TCP/IP to offer live and on-demand videos. IPTV is an affordable way to stream content from popular streaming services. It is branched into two categories, namely IPTV Provider and IPTV Player.
As the name implies, the IPTV Providers offer content in M3U Playlist or Xtream Codes API formats at a lower price. Whereas IPTV Players does not offer any content and lets you stream the content of IPTV Providers.
Most IPTV Providers offer the content in M3U Playlist format. You need to buy an IPTV subscription to get the M3U Playlist file or link. Several third-party websites online offer M3U URLs free of cost.
Most of these links work well and are reliable to use. To ease your work, we have compiled a list of free M3U Playlists URLs in this guide.
If you want to stream TV channels from the US region, get a subscription from a USA IPTV Provider.
M3U Playlist URL vs M3U Playlist File
M3U stands for Moving Picture Experts Group Audio Layer 3 Uniform Resource Locator. The M3U Playlists URL is nothing but a long link. The M3U Playlists file is a file with a .m3u filename extension. Both terms are similar in function. The M3U URLs and files have several streaming links for TV channels, movies, TV series, etc. To load and extract the content from the M3U URL or file, you need to use the M3U IPTV Player. There are plenty of free and paid IPTV players available online. Choose the one that satisfies your needs.
Best M3U Playlist URLs [Working Links]
The M3U Playlist file links are mentioned below. All the links below are 100% working, and you will not face any buffering issues while streaming the videos. Some M3U links on this list are equipped with the in-built EPG guide.
M3U Playlist URL Based on Countries
- Afghanistan – https://bit.ly/3JQKS5o
- Algeria – https://bit.ly/3JRbHX7
- Armenia – https://bit.ly/3lovhR2
- Australia – https://bit.ly/3LuOb3l
- Albania – https://bit.ly/3Lz1H66
- Bahrain – https://bit.ly/3YRcDik
- Barbados – https://bit.ly/3To7uxc
- Brazil – https://bit.ly/3Z5gFny
- Bulgaria – https://bit.ly/409wDOs
C & D
- Cambodia – https://bit.ly/3YYSZBd
- Canada – https://bit.ly/3JjccYo
- Chile – https://bit.ly/3JtBiE4
- China – https://bit.ly/3JLG14f
- Colombia – https://bit.ly/3FxAywC
- Denmark – https://bit.ly/42kPnME
E, F, and G
- Egypt – https://bit.ly/40jPN3Q
- Finland – https://bit.ly/40cRvop
- France – https://bit.ly/42hqilT
- Georgia – https://bit.ly/3lrd7y8
- Germany – https://bit.ly/3loqwaa
- Greece – https://bit.ly/3LG7eaK
H and I
- Hong Kong – https://bit.ly/3TrcmkX
- Hungary – https://bit.ly/3LBFUKT
- Iceland – https://bit.ly/42oD7uo
- India – https://bit.ly/42jwObz
- Indonesia – https://bit.ly/3FA6PCZ
- Iran – https://bit.ly/3FxxqAP
- Iraq – https://bit.ly/3n3Y2mF
- Israel – https://bit.ly/3JjcXkc
- Italy – https://bit.ly/3yKKgrs
J, K, and M
- Japan – https://bit.ly/3YRVrJH
- Kuwait – https://bit.ly/3yKKrD8
- Macau – https://bit.ly/3n6VsMk
- Malaysia – https://bit.ly/3YRddww
- Mexico – https://bit.ly/40daXkk
- Mongolia – https://bit.ly/3llWrYD
- Morocco – https://bit.ly/3lmuSOS
N and O
- Netherlands – https://bit.ly/3LyEJfh
- New Zealand – https://bit.ly/408lkWC
- Norway – https://bit.ly/42qwk3p
- Oman – https://bit.ly/3FA7nc1
- Pakistan – https://bit.ly/42jwR7f
- Palestine – https://bit.ly/3liYqx5
- Panama – https://bit.ly/3Lynjj4
- Peru – https://bit.ly/3mWwak9
- Philippines – https://bit.ly/42zDz9B
- Poland – https://bit.ly/400kN9E
- Portugal – https://bit.ly/3ZYGwP0
Q, R, and S
- Qatar – https://bit.ly/42kp5dn
- Romania – https://bit.ly/3TxOqfV
- Russia – https://rb.gy/ahavbv
- Saudi Arabia – https://rb.gy/cdmxrq
- Serbia – https://rb.gy/mlvc5r
- Singapore – https://rb.gy/rgkiyk
- Slovakia – https://rb.gy/yu3cnh
- Slovenia – https://bit.ly/4517kjs
- Spain – https://rb.gy/lsxnhu
- Sudan – https://rb.gy/fmuby3
- Sweden – https://rb.gy/xuldnu
- Switzerland – https://rb.gy/v7bojs
T, U, V, and Y
- Thailand – https://rb.gy/ktaf2m
- Turkey – https://rb.gy/4mz90o
- Ukraine – https://rb.gy/xj1tgs
- UAE – https://rb.gy/lnqe6p
- UK – https://rb.gy/yet6il
- United States – https://rb.gy/v1yftp
- Vietnam – https://rb.gy/ll2mfu
- Yemen – https://rb.gy/gbxeus
To get all the popular International channels, use the M3U playlist link – https://rb.gy/vf09wr
Movies and TV Series
- All Sports Channels – https://shorturl.at/lBDL8
Free M3U URLs of Premium IPTV Providers
The list of M3U URL links offered by popular premium IPTV Providers is listed below. All the links are free to use and work well. Just add the link to an IPTV player to access tons of TV channels, movies, TV shows, etc.
How to Get Free M3U URLs
IPTV Cat is a free IPTV service that offers M3U and M3U8 links to TV channels from different countries around the world. In addition, it also has a separate section for Sports where you can find tons of free M3U links to sports channels.
Just go to the official website of IPTV Cat (http://iptvcat.org/) and download or copy the M3U links. Then, paste the link on any IPTV player to stream the TV channels on your device.
Best IPTV Providers that Offer M3U URL
There are plenty of premium IPTV Providers that offer excessive content at affordable prices. The IPTV Providers listed below offer an M3U URL link with their subscription. You can add the M3U link on any IPTV Player, like IPTV Smarters Pro, to stream the live TV channels and on-demand content.
As most users are looking for free IPTV M3U URL links, we have compiled a list of IPTV Providers that offer M3U URL and has a free trial. You can sign up for the free trial and can stream the content offered by these IPTV Providers for free.
|IPTV Providers||Free Trial|
|Expedite TV||1 day|
|Typhoon Labs TV||1 day|
|Falcon IPTV||1 day|
|Kemo IPTV||36 hours|
|Comstar IPTV||1 day|
|Dino IPTV||1 day|
|Kemo Sat IPTV||36 Hours|
|Monster IPTV||6 Hours|
|Private IPTV||3 Days|
|Mango IPTV||1 Day|
|Power IPTV||1 Day|
|Doom IPTV||2 Days|
|IPTV Core||1 Day|
|Greek IPTV||1 Day|
|IPTV Quebec||24 Hrs Money Back|
|Desi IPTV||2 Days|
|SLTV IPTV||1 Day|
|IPTV Plus||10 Days|
How to Add and Set Up M3U Links on IPTV Player
Based on the device you’re using, make use of the steps below to add the M3U Playlist link on an IPTV Player and stream your favorite IPTV content.
We have used IPTV Smarter Player to explain the setup procedure. IPTV Smarters Players is one of the best IPTV Players for Android, Windows, Windows, Smart TVs, etc.
You can use any M3U IPTV Player of your choice. Some of the best IPTV Players that support M3U playlist link formats are listed below.
- GSE Smart IPTV.
- IPTV Player Latino.
- Smart IPTV.
- TiviMate IPTV Player.
- XCIPTV Player.
- IBO IPTV Player.
- SS IPTV
- OnPoint IPTV Player
- Wesopro IPTV Player.
- Perfect Player IPTV.
- GoTV IPTV.
- Flix IPTV Player.
- Aboxa IPTV Player.
- Clouddy IPTV Player
How to Install M3U IPTV Player on Android Phone / iPhone
#1. Navigate to the App Store on your iPhone or iPad and download the Smarters Player Lite app (IPTV Smarters).
Android Users need to download and install the IPTV Smarters APK file. Tap the link given below to download the IPTV Smarters APK.
IPTV Smarters Player: https://www.iptvsmarters.com/smarters.apk
Add M3U URL on IPTV Smarters App
#2. Once installed, launch the IPTV Smarters app and tap the Add New User button.
#3. Click the option Load Your Playlist or File/URL.
#4. Type the Playlist Name on the box.
#5. Next, choose the M3U URL in the Playlist Type section.
#6. Now, copy any one of the M3U URL links given above and paste it on the box.
#7. Hit the button Add User and wait for the content to load.
#8. Once loaded, play any video on the IPTV Smarters Player and watch it on your handheld device.
In addition to IPTV Smarters, there are plenty of IPTV Players available for iPhone and Android Phones. Install any IPTV player from the App Store or Play Store and add the M3U link to stream the live TV channels on your handheld device.
How to Get and Use M3U IPTV Player on Streaming Devices
If you are using an Apple TV device, you can download the IPTV Smarters Player app from the App Store itself. After downloading the app, use the steps above to add the M3U link to the IPTV Smarters app and stream your desired IPTV videos on a big screen. Refer to the guide below to find the best IPTV player for your Apple TV.
There are plenty of IPTV services for Firestick. Choose the best one and get a subscription from the IPTV Provider before installing the player. You need to use the Downloader on Firestick to get the IPTV Smarters app. Then, add the M3U link on the IPTV Smarters Player app to stream live TV channels and VOD content.
Currently, Roku doesn’t have any IPTV apps on the Roku Channel Store. So, the only possible way to stream IPTV content on Roku is by screen mirroring the app.
In addition to the above streaming devices, you can also install IPTV on gaming consoles.
How to Add M3U Playlist Link on IPTV Player [Windows, Mac & Linux]
#1. Install the VLC Media Player on your Windows or Mac from the official website.
#2. After installation, launch the VLC Media Player and tap the Media tab in the menu bar.
#3. Select the option Open Network Stream and navigate to the Network tab.
#4. Enter any one of the M3U Playlist URLs above in the box and click the Play button.
#5. Once the content is loaded, play any IPTV channel and watch it on your PC.
Apart from VLC, there are plenty of IPTV players available for Windows, Mac, and Linux. To know about the best IPTV players list. Refer to the below guides.
- 21 Best IPTV Player for Mac.
- 14 Best IPTV Players for Windows PC.
- 13 Best IPTV Players for Linux/Ubuntu.
How to Watch IPTV on Smart TV
Smart IPTV is the best IPTV Player for Smart TVs. You can download this IPTV app on Smart TV from the App Store itself. In addition, GSE Smart IPTV and IPTV Smarters work well, and it is compatible with different Smart TV brands.
Based on the TV brand you use, click the link below to learn about the installation guide of the M3U IPTV Player app.
- How to Install IPTV on Android TV.
- How to Download IPTV on LG Smart TV.
- How to Get IPTV on Sony Smart TV.
- How to Get IPTV on Hisense TV.
- How to Download IPTV on Samsung Smart TV.
- How to Get IPTV on Philips Smart TV.
- How to Install IPTV on TCL Smart TV.
- How to Setup IPTV on Sharp Smart TV.
If you are confused about selecting the best IPTV player for your Smart TV, refer to the guide below and choose the best M3U IPTV player for your Samsung TV and LG TV.
Free Online M3U IPTV Players
There are plenty of web M3U Players available online. Some of the best M3U Players are mentioned below. You can add the IPTV M3U Playlist links on these web IPTV players and can stream the content online. Use these M3U players on any browser-supported device.
How to Convert Xtream Codes API to M3U URL
Xtream Codes API is another type of login credential the IPTV Provider gives. It consists of the Server Port URL, Username, and Password.
If your IPTV Service Provider offers only the Xtream Codes, use the steps below to manually convert the Xtream Codes to the M3U URL.
Xtream Codes API:
- Server URL – http://galaxytests.noip.best
- Port ID – 8080
- Username – techfollows
- Password – iptv456
M3U Link Structure:
“Server port URL“: “Port ID“/get.php?username=“USERNAME“&password=“PASSWORD“&type=m3u&output=mpegts
Convert Xtream Codes to M3U URL:
The above-highlighted texts are the Xtream Codes offered by your IPTV provider. The URL given above is just an example. Similarly, use the above structure to convert the Xtream Codes offered by your provider to the M3U URL.
How to Create an M3U Playlist File using VLC Media Player
You can also create your own IPTV M3U Playlist using the VLC Media Player on your PC. To do it, refer to the steps below.
#1. Open any video on VLC Media Player.
#2. Hit the View option in the menu bar and click Playlist.
#3. Now, select the video file and tap the Media tab at the top-right.
#4. Tap the option Save Playlist to File.
#5. On the pop-up menu, choose the location you want to save and enter the file name.
#6. Then, choose the .m3u format from the Save as type drop-down menu.
#7. Finally, click Save to create the M3U Playlist file.
Why is VPN Necessary for Streaming IPTV?
A report says that more than 95% of IPTV Services are illegal and offer copyrighted content without any legal licenses. It is difficult to identify whether an IPTV is legal or not. So, make sure to use a VPN on your device to avoid issues in the future. VPN encrypts the Internet traffic and hides your online identity, thereby allowing you to stream IPTV content anonymously. Also, it allows you to access content that is restricted in your region. Make use of premium VPN services like NordVPN to get enhanced security features.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Tag Someone on Facebook [App & Website]
- How to Add and Watch Freeview on Apple TV
- How to Chromecast DAZN on TV
- Possible Ways to Get Tinder Gold For Free
- How to Hide Snapchat Score 
- 600+ Free IPTV M3U Playlist URLs [Updated October 2023]
- How to Install and Watch IPTV on Hisense Smart TV
- How to Fix Samsung Smart TV Remote Not Working Issues
- How to Cancel Anytime Fitness Membership
- How to Get Adobe Photoshop 7-Day Free Trial