The use of IPTV services has gradually increased after the price hike in the premium streaming services like Disney+, Amazon Prime, etc. IPTV is the best option where you can easily watch live TV channels, movies, TV shows, etc., from different countries worldwide. JVC is a reliable Smart TV brand that has been popular in the past few years. If you are a JVC Smart TV user, you may be looking for a way to install IPTV apps. You can easily download the IPTV application from the Play Store on your JVC Smart TV.
How to Download IPTV on JVC Smart TV
(1) Turn On your JVC Smart TV and connect it to a strong internet connection.
(2) Go to the Apps section and launch the Google Play Store application on your TV.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
(3) Click the search icon and type IPTV Smarters.
(4) Select the IPTV Smarters app from the search results and click the Install button on the app info page.
Setup IPTV Smarters on JVC Smart TV
(5) Once installed, launch the IPTV Smarters application on your TV.
(6) Tap Accept and provides access to the necessary permissions.
(7) Click the option Add User on the app’s interface.
(8) Select the option Load Your Playlist or File/URL or Login with Xtream Codes API.
(9) If you choose the option Load Your Playlist or File/URL, enter the Playlist Name, Type, M3U URL link, and click Add User.
(10) If you have selected the option Login with Xtream Codes API, enter the Playlist name, Username, Password, Server Port URL, and tap Add User.
(11) Wait until you receive a popup message “User added successfully.”
(12) Start streaming your favorite movies and TV shows on the IPTV Smarters app.
How to Sideload IPTV on JVC Smart TV
You can also sideload IPTV apps on JVC TV using the Downloader app.
(1) Launch the Google Play Store on your JVC TV.
(2) Tap the search icon and type Downloader using the on-screen keyboard.
(3) Select the Downloader app from the list of apps.
(4) Click the Install button to download the application on your TV.
(5) Navigate to Settings of your JVC TV and click the option Device Preferences.
(6) Tap Security and Restrictions and enable the option Unknown Sources.
(7) Launch the Downloader app on your JVC TV.
(8) Enter the URL of the GSE Smart IPTV and hit Go.
(9) On the pop-up menu, hit the Install button to download the GSE Smart IPTV app.
(10) After installing the app, open it and hit the Hamburger icon at the top left.
(11) Scroll down and select the option Remote Playlists.
(12) Tap the Plus icon and select Add M3U URL.
(13) Enter the Playlist Name and link given by your IPTV provider, and click the Add button to load your IPTV content.
(14) Once loaded, select any IPTV content to play and enjoy streaming it on your TV.
Apart from the methods discussed above, you can also install any IPTV apps on your JVC Smart TV by connecting a Firestick device to your TV.
How to Install IPTV on JVC Roku TV
Currently, Roku Channel Store doesn’t have any IPTV apps. So, you can’t install the app on Roku-powered JVC Smart TV. Until the official release, you can screen mirror or AirPlay the IPTV videos on JVC RokuTV from your Android or iOS device.
Frequently Asked Questions
If the IPTV Smarters app is not working on your JVC TV, the first thing to do is to restart the JVC TV. Then, update the IPTV Smarters app. If the issue persists, uninstall and reinstall the IPTV Smarters app.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.